• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Wys Im Calling U Out!!!

Hey Wys...whats your beef with Bledsoe???? It seems you are always on him about something and now i see that stupid cartoon in your signature. Are you one of those wacked out people that think we would have been better off with Rob Johnson or Jeff Blake????????

So who is it answer man???? You can do it better than GW and Drew so who should our coach be and who should our QB be and (since I know you love to ramble in useless detail) have some stats and substance behind your answers.

How about being a fan and stop bashing your own team. I come on this board to feel good about the Bills and you have me about 2 posts away from needing Paxil. So lets hear it Wys....you fix "our problems."

:2guns:
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

you better be prepared to read a lot.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• clumping platelets

@that pic of Dumbo

Comment

• d1220
        • Aug 2003

Re: Wys Im Calling U Out!!!

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
        Hey Wys...whats your beef with Bledsoe???? It seems you are always on him about something and now i see that stupid cartoon in your signature.
        Please don't give credit for that cartoon to Wys... It is a rip off of a Gary Larson cartoon. And all this time, I thought you were an original Wys... I 'm disappointed. lol
        "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
          • Jul 2003

Just read all of his past threads. He's gone over it and over and over and over and over again. He even backs it up with stats (or trys to). Your poking him with a stick with this thread. Never Never Never Never ask him about Drew.
          In Marv We Trust
          The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

LMAO 1!!!
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
              • Jul 2002

Hey Wys...whats your beef with Bledsoe???? It seems you are always on him about something and now i see that stupid cartoon in your signature. Are you one of those wacked out people that think we would have been better off with Rob Johnson or Jeff Blake????????

So who is it answer man???? You can do it better than GW and Drew so who should our coach be and who should our QB be and (since I know you love to ramble in useless detail) have some stats and substance behind your answers.

How about being a fan and stop bashing your own team. I come on this board to feel good about the Bills and you have me about 2 posts away from needing Paxil. So lets hear it Wys....you fix "our problems."

Indeed!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                • Jul 2002

Check the archives...

I'm busy today!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

What the hell did you do that for?
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      • Jul 2002

:pokebigmonsterwithpointedstick:

LOL

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jul 2003

Thats what I thought there you negative nancy! I bet you hated Jim Kelly when he was here too because he wasnt Randall Cunningham huh??? You are just a closet Phins fan with too much time on your hands.

Comment

• mackey789
                          • Jul 2002

I am about 1 more of his posts away from never coming back to this board. He ruins it for the rest of the bills fans that get on here. Yes, he seems to be smart but it is so damn annoying. I just block him out or go to the other board lately. But i enjoy the rest of the people on here and thats what keeps me coming back. Minus WYS this board would be the best bills board on the internet. And what the hell is LMAO?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jul 2003

Amen to that mackey......and LMAO is Laughing My A$$ Off

and ROFLMAO is Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jul 2003

Wys says:

"Again, I think in many fans' minds, this is the "Bledsoe Bills", not the Buffalo Bills!

IMO we'd be better w/o Drew in there period! He simply makes too many mistakes, can't beat the better teams, and just isn't the kind of QB you can count on to not make a ton of critical errors in the playoffs and should we ever reach the Super Bowl. If we ever won a SB, it would be in spite of Drew, not b/c of him!

I think many QBs could replace him and we'd be better. We might not have all the passing records, but IMO we'd be better as a team, more effective in putting the ball in the EZ, and thus scoring more points than the paltry 17.8 this lazy-assed O amassed for most of the latter part of last season under Drew.

So in that regard, if we're a better team w/o him, then why does it matter why he doesn't start. This will all become more clear as this season progresses."

I say:

Once again.......you freaking idiot........you have a better solution at QB? Who is it????????? When you sell your wing sauce to people do you say....I love this wing sauce but i think it sucks??? You probably do!

And you think Brady is better than Drew.....LMAO! Mr. Screen Pass may have been a better fit for the Patsies that year but that doesnt make him better than Drew. Question: Who won the AFC Championship game against Pittsburgh that year? Would Brady have been able to win a SB without Drew?

You are a plague to this board. Go stick your big negative sh1t talking face in the sand you arrogant, know it all bastard!!!! :hammeru:
                              Last edited by saviorbledsoe; 08-22-2003, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X