X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

BILLS vs. RAMS

Do you think we may see the 1st stringers on the field longer in this game?

• Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Reports are that they will play the entire first half. Guess we'll have to wait and see. If the starters play like crap, you may see them play into the second half!
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ryven
      • Jan 2003

Here my next question how long are we going to picculio(sp?) out there before sullivan comes out and plays?

Personally I think sullivan should start only for the simple fact that I watched the bucs vs rams game and the rams looked very good they pass rushed the QB a ton and a repeat of last weeks performance by the bills will not cut it. So we need are starters out there to protect drew and that O-line is going to have to be solid, but if we can commit to the run we will be ok and may have a chance. On D will have to pass rush other wise they will pick us apart.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

It looks like Pucillo has won the starting job, and that Sullivan has moved to backup tackle.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryven
          • Jan 2003

yeah I just read the artical well I wish the game was televised so I could watch him play I hope he does well. So hows going to the game?

Comment

Working...
          X