PDA

View Full Version : Jay Fiedler 2003 Team Program Photo

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2003, 01:25 PM
I worked hard on this :) How do I put it in my signature box?

:p:

Buffatexas
08-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Where did you get the helmet logo???

northernbillfan
08-22-2003, 02:22 PM
In order to put in a sig, you have to put it on a website somewhere. Do you have web space? If not someone here may host the pic for you. Any of the free web space servers will do. After you upload it to the website, you then copy the url between the vB image tags [img] http://www.blah freesite blah .com [ /img]

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2003, 02:27 PM
thanks....and i think i got it off ebay ...as a helmet up for bid

PhinPhan1227
08-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Um..it's cute and all...but did you really work hard on it?

MDFINFAN
08-22-2003, 03:05 PM
Dumbo Jay--- 4-0 vs Bills,

go dumbo, go dumbo.

That should be the caption below your new sig, LOL

R. Rich
08-22-2003, 03:09 PM
Didn't he start but fail to finish the second game between the two teams last year? I really don't know. I thought he left that game, but did actually start. If that's the case, is he still 4-0?

MDFINFAN
08-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Didn't he start but fail to finish the second game between the two teams last year? I really don't know. I thought he left that game, but did actually start. If that's the case, is he still 4-0?

Nope, Lucas started and got hurt in the 2nd half and Jay finished the game. He was still recovering at the time..Good try though,,

:)

Go Dumbo, Go Dumbo

Dolfan984
08-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Jay came in after Ray "I'm really a Special Teamer" Lucas got hurt by you guys. He clearly wasn't ready for that game, but starting, he is 4-0 against the Bills, and 2-0 against Bledsoe when he was with the Pats.

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2003, 04:17 PM
LOL ...always an exuse with you Miami dorks. Cry me a river!

MDFINFAN
08-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
LOL ...always an exuse with you Miami dorks. Cry me a river!

What excuse are you referring to. I make none, if you're talking about losing, we lost to you, but that's not what the post was about, so what are you talking about?

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2003, 05:32 PM
The exuse that because Dumbo didnt "start" vs us last year that that is the reason you lost the games. Try to own up to your losses. Its really pathetic to hear whiny exuses for why you smelly fish got your ass kicked TWICE!

MDFINFAN
08-23-2003, 01:14 AM
The exuse that because Dumbo didnt "start" vs us last year that that is the reason you lost the games. Try to own up to your losses. Its really pathetic to hear whiny exuses for why you smelly fish got your ass kicked TWICE!

who said that, we were talking about Jay being 4-0 against you, had nothing to do with why we lost, we lost because you beat us. period. I never deny a loss, please reread the threat, no ones making an excuse..but ----ol never mind, I see who I'm talking to...let's just say, you're wrong about this. I not making an excuse about the loss, we were beat period.

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 10:40 AM
Directed at all Miami fans...I have been hearing the exuse in person and on the net that the only reason you lost is because of Lucas. And please dont tell me you never once said that between last October and now???????????

Gonk
08-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Directed at all Miami fans...I have been hearing the exuse in person and on the net that the only reason you lost is because of Lucas. And please dont tell me you never once said that between last October and now???????????

Okay, first of all- if you don't think Lucas single-handedly lost the first game for us then open your eyes. Lucas threw FOUR interceptions and lost TWO fumbles. That's six turnovers just by Lucas alone in one game. If you think Fiedler would've had that bad of a day against a horrid defense like ya'll had last year, then you're dreaming. Lucas did not fumble because he was hit hard, one of the plays, he was trying to hand it off to Ricky and bobbled the ball. The second time he just dropped it.

The only TD our defense gave up that day was a 70 yard pass to Moulds (which was a great play on your part.) The other points you scored were fieldgoals, 3 of them to be exact. So your offense scored 16 points on us. The last TD came because of a Ray Lucas INT, when Clements returned it for a TD. Our defense averaged around 18 points given up per game last year (which was the best in the AFC.) We were actually playing above average that game. Bledsoe only had 180 yds passing compared to his season avg of 270. Travis Henry had 130 yds rushing, granted... our rushing defense was playing horrid. But overall, our defense didn't do that bad. You guys always think that your offense totally DOMINATED us, but when in fact, we just gave up one bad play in the 2nd quarter on DEF.

The second game though, I can't really defend ourselves. Besides Lucas fumbling it twice, and us having to force Fiedler to try to play still with a broken thumb and throwing an INT... your offense pretty much handled our DEF. Although I do find it kind of funny that without our passing game at all that day (only 55 yds passing), we still managed to score 21 points. Ricky ran all over you guys that day, but it doesn't matter.

Overall, Lucas was the sole owner of 8 turnovers in the two games we played against you guys. Jay Fiedler averaged barely an INT a game and did not have a single fumble lost the entire season. If you factor in all the turnovers Ray Lucas pretty much HANDED to you guys, it would've been pretty amazing for you guys not to lose.

Novacane
08-23-2003, 01:11 PM
I guess it was Ray Lucas fault your D looked like swiss cheese in the game in Buffalo