PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Eagles Analasys

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Here is what I have seen so far of the Patsies.

Both teams are turning the ball over...and these are there 1rst teamers doing this.

Faulk looks better than Smith. Neither are getting to the outside with any speed. Our LBS will stop them no pr.

The middle IS closed with big TW in there now but Henry will bring it outside anyway.

They are still using that swing screen pass but I have seen Brady Bunch throw down to the outside a few times now. Only they are week lobs. The kind Nate likes to eat up. They even had Centers running down the sideline going after a lob.

Colvin looked scary on a blind side blitz. We have to watch Drew ass.

So Far, for this being the "all important" 3rd preseason game.....I am not overly impressed/worried about the Pats...though I am quickly finding wood to knock on.

:lol!:

Turf
08-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Here is what I have seen so far of the Patsies.

Both teams are turning the ball over...and these are there 1rst teamers doing this.

Faulk looks better than Smith. Neither are getting to the outside with any speed. Our LBS will stop them no pr.

The middle IS closed with big TW in there now but Henry will bring it outside anyway.

They are still using that swing screen pass but I have seen Brady Bunch throw down to the outside a few times now. Only they are week lobs. The kind Nate likes to eat up. They even had Centers running down the sideline going after a lob.

Colvin looked scary on a blind side blitz. We have to watch Drew ass.

So Far, for this being the "all important" 3rd preseason game.....I am not overly impressed/worried about the Pats...though I am quickly finding wood to knock on.

:lol!:

Analysis :beer:

Throne Logic
08-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Price just caught a bomb. He was wide open on a 45 yard toss from Johnson.

WG
08-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Analasys?

:eek:

Sounds painful!

WG
08-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Price just caught a bomb. He was wide open on a 45 yard toss from Johnson.

XNOUGHT
08-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Eagles folks.

Eagles.

3 time playoff Philly Eagles who could have been in the SB the last 2 years.

But you can downplay the Pats, I dont mind.

nolimit
08-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Look for the pats to move Seymor out to the DE position and stick fat ted in the middle! The pats are pretty scary on D, but the offense is another story!

WG
08-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Their offense was working just fine yesterday...

Ickybaluky
08-23-2003, 03:18 PM
This "Analasys" is laughable.

What did you think about the Pats pass rush?

The Eagles hadn't allowed a sack in either of their first 2 preseason games. The Pats harassed Donovan McNabb on every pass play, sacking him 3 times in the first half. How many sacks would they have had if it was Bledsoe?

Novacane
08-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by NE39
This "Analasys" is laughable.

What did you think about the Pats pass rush?

The Eagles hadn't allowed a sack in either of their first 2 preseason games. The Pats harassed Donovan McNabb on every pass play, sacking him 3 times in the first half. How many sacks would they have had if it was Bledsoe?

What are you so upset about. He said your pass rush looked good especially Colvin.......................go back re-read and when you are done read it again.