PDA

View Full Version : Price just burned Madison for a 35 yard TD!

WG
08-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Fun to watch at least....!

JefftheBillsfan
08-22-2003, 09:17 PM
..brings back memories, dont it?

= p

bernielivsey_1
08-22-2003, 09:51 PM
droped 2 before that though.

bernielivsey_1
08-22-2003, 10:01 PM
I dislike most players who defect to other teams. Cept stars or good roleplayers.

MDFINFAN
08-23-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Fun to watch at least....!

Wys I'm surprise that you of all people didn't read that as a zone coverage that was obviously blown. that was a good route ran against a zone where he split Marion and Sam..it did look like he just burned Sam though...but nope, they will have to adjust for that route against that zone. Great route and great pass. The route definetly cause confusion, dam Dan Reeve's 40 different 20 yard plays.

Buczilla
08-23-2003, 01:11 AM
Price was great for you guys, especially with Eric Moulds on the opposite side of him. I don't see him having much success on the Falcons though, for just that reason (no Eric Moulds!)

lordofgun
08-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
I dislike most players who defect to other teams. Cept stars or good roleplayers.

He didn't actually defect. He was traded. :D

northernbillfan
08-23-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
He didn't actually defect. He was traded. :D

But he did make it clear that he didn't want to be here. "I want to be playing for a team where I can get elected as a Pro Bowl starter."

He may not have defected, but trading him was cheaper than losing him to FA, cause he was walking or holding out.

Historian
08-23-2003, 05:39 AM
The fish play great in August, don't they?

The_Philster
08-23-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
The fish play great in August, don't they?

They've gotta get their wins in while they can. ;)

WG
08-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Wys I'm surprise that you of all people didn't read that as a zone coverage that was obviously blown. that was a good route ran against a zone where he split Marion and Sam..it did look like he just burned Sam though...but nope, they will have to adjust for that route against that zone. Great route and great pass. The route definetly cause confusion, dam Dan Reeve's 40 different 20 yard plays.

You're right. The first time I was on my laptop just casually listening/watching the game outta the corner of my eye. That's what the announcers said. You know how much I trust and admire NFL announcers, don't ya! :D

After replay I did notice that. Same Madison who blew the coverage v. Moulds in Fin game 1 last season. What I don't understand is that there was no one outside of him, so why didn't he latch onto Moulds. What was he doing, "defending the sideline! :huh:

Fins under Fiedler looked pretty good however. I haven't seen the Jets play yet, but I gotta tell ya, N.E. and Miami look a whole HOALO more prepared and skilled than we do at this point.

Tonight's game will be interesting. 3rd PS game, we have to try to play as we would in a normal game at least thru 2 Qs. No excuses for "vanillaness" or other mitigators. We either show up or we don't. If there's a team that needs to, it's us.

Patrick76777
08-25-2003, 08:38 AM
Fin Corners are always getting burnt. But yet, we always hear how great they are.

Price owns them
Moulds owns them.

I hope PP does well.