PDA

View Full Version : Some observations watching the Phins last night

Novacane
08-23-2003, 11:35 AM
1. Seau is over the hill. He will make some plays but he is just an average LB now. I think thier D is overated.

2. Dave Wanstadt looks almost as stupid as GW

3 Jay Fielder is an ugly SOB.

lordofgun
08-23-2003, 11:52 AM
Excellent analysis! :bf1:

TypicalBill
08-23-2003, 12:07 PM
a lot of well thought throw analysis ... i appreciate your detailed observations.. :up:

Novacane
08-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Oh......I forgot one..................Ricky Williams needs to get a freaking haircut! He looks like a sissy!

WG
08-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Yeah, well anyone w/ a brain knew that about Seau, eh.

Ricky is extremely well spoken I might add.

Novacane
08-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Yeah, well anyone w/ a brain knew that about Seau, eh.

I guess finfans don't have brains then.

:gobills:

WG
08-23-2003, 12:25 PM
I'm not so sure they thought he was stellar. IMO he'll be good as a "filler" still. Did they pick him up to "make huge plays" or just be a solid starter?

I haven't been in on the Fins preseason enough to know what the fans thought or what their FO propaganda machine said.

Novacane
08-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Just go read a couple threads at Finheaven..................hes still a PB player according to a lot of them.......very few fin fans are as level headed as MD

Tatonka
08-23-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Ricky is extremely well spoken I might add.

most women are.

HAMMER
08-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Seau is done for the most part, his lost step forces him to shoot gaps in order to make a play. As you see he often guesses wrong on the gap and gets smoked.

What I can't figure is why you would bring Seau and Knight in, the Dolphins said it was for late season leadership. Has the Phin front office not watched the Aints and the Dolts the last two years? These players were leaders of two big time choking defenses. While I have concerns about the Pats, I have none about the Phins.

StanMarino13
08-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Well Seau may not be close to what he once, was he replaces 32 year old Derrick Rodgers that never really did too much after his rook season. Knight brings in big plays (i.e. ints, ff's, and f rec.)and replaces Freeman who does not create turnovers at all.

MDFINFAN
08-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by HAMMER
Seau is done for the most part, his lost step forces him to shoot gaps in order to make a play. As you see he often guesses wrong on the gap and gets smoked.

What I can't figure is why you would bring Seau and Knight in, the Dolphins said it was for late season leadership. Has the Phin front office not watched the Aints and the Dolts the last two years? These players were leaders of two big time choking defenses. While I have concerns about the Pats, I have none about the Phins.

You have no concern about the phins, now that's an unintelligent statement, remember we're not running any of our new formations and have shown very little this preseason, but we've looked better than the Bills all preseason long in our base package. Your statement makes no sense whatsoever. If we beat you, I want a big apology on this board..:hubba:

clumping platelets
08-25-2003, 02:15 AM
:gag: