PDA

View Full Version : That was me on the postgame show!

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 10:24 PM
:pimp:

I tried to be the cheerleader but I dont think they shared my optimism. Im the guy who said "Forget about Detroit, Bring on the Patsies"

Bufftp
08-23-2003, 10:25 PM
no they didn't!

and I thought it was Wys :snicker:

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Did you hear it? I was nervous. Felt like I was in front of a crowd or something :)

Bufftp
08-23-2003, 10:28 PM
even voice, hung up quick though.

but sure your not Wys?

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Please dont insult me...Im not Wys...he would have called up complaining how bad we were :) And they cut me off right after i said it....i would have kept talking

Bufftp
08-23-2003, 10:36 PM
that wasn't cool to have them cut you off.

just joshin callin you Wys :D, doubt he'd be as optomistic. But to give Wys credit he does give the Bills, even Drew their due when they play well.

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Well I am new to the board and dont mean to bring hostility towards anyone....I just hate seeing my team bashed...especially by a Bills fan...so I hope to see a Positive WYS post tonight. ????

venis2k1
08-23-2003, 11:07 PM
did you work in a plug for the zone??

saviorbledsoe
08-23-2003, 11:12 PM
i was going to give a shout out to the zone and espn board but they cut me off as soon as i said patsies. wasnt even sure if they were goign to let it air....they have at least a good 5 second delay.

StillLurkin
08-23-2003, 11:25 PM
LMAO, i heard it coming home on the thruway!!! coolness!

lordofgun
08-24-2003, 01:21 AM
I heard it. :up:

MDFINFAN
08-24-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Well I am new to the board and dont mean to bring hostility towards anyone....I just hate seeing my team bashed...especially by a Bills fan...so I hope to see a Positive WYS post tonight. ????

Yeap, you're the typical homer, only wants to see the good, never acknowledge weakness, and will make excuses for losses and everything else, Wys just break down the team, he doesn't bashed them, he loves them, believe me. He's like any real fan who wants the best for his team, even at the risk of sounding like jerk in stating his opinions. But as one poster stated, if the team plays well, Wys will give them credit and the individuals too. But if he see a pattern in a player, he will note that too. He doesn't wear rose colored glasses. That's a true Fan, you need to learn to be objective also about your team, if you can't do that, who can. It's your team. Other Fans just want to talk smack, very few know your team like you do, or should know them. The Bills are great statements all the time when they're not playing great, gets old fast. Congrads on tonight's win, hopefully we have some good football this year in the AFCE. Good luck to you guys and I hope to post some good debates posts with you later, I see the potential...:bf1:

WG
08-24-2003, 01:36 AM
We wish death on you and your Fins!

Now go away!

:D

"You been here four hour! You go home now!"

MDFINFAN
08-24-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
We wish death on you and your Fins!

Now go away!

"You been here four hour! You go home now!"

See if I speak up for you again, oh well, at least Savior D, just got a positive post from you, at my expense, he should be happy, you're bashing the Fins Fans, which is all he likes to do, I haven't read one good debate post from him yet, but I do see the potential in him.

:urock:

WG
08-24-2003, 02:11 AM
The force is raw in this one!

He will require refining...

bernielivsey_1
08-24-2003, 02:27 AM
Hey fins fan you have enough problems of your own to worry about. Fiedler, Wanny, and Greasys toe. Tell me when Seau turns 54 in a few weeks so I can send him a card.

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

See if I speak up for you again, oh well, at least Savior D, just got a positive post from you, at my expense, he should be happy, you're bashing the Fins Fans, which is all he likes to do, I haven't read one good debate post from him yet, but I do see the potential in him.

:urock:

Oh boy....didnt know i had to be a masterdebator to post on this site :chuk:

shelby
08-24-2003, 08:08 AM
:rofl: Cool!

colin
08-24-2003, 11:50 AM
MDFINFAN, is English your second or third language?

northernbillfan
08-25-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Yeap, you're the typical homer, only wants to see the good, never acknowledge weakness, and will make excuses for losses and everything else, Wys just break down the team, he doesn't bashed them, he loves them, believe me. He's like any real fan who wants the best for his team, even at the risk of sounding like jerk in stating his opinions. But as one poster stated, if the team plays well, Wys will give them credit and the individuals too. But if he see a pattern in a player, he will note that too. He doesn't wear rose colored glasses. That's a true Fan, you need to learn to be objective also about your team, if you can't do that, who can. It's your team. Other Fans just want to talk smack, very few know your team like you do, or should know them. The Bills are great statements all the time when they're not playing great, gets old fast. Congrads on tonight's win, hopefully we have some good football this year in the AFCE. Good luck to you guys and I hope to post some good debates posts with you later, I see the potential...

:bf1: Well stated.

Now go home. :ontome:

Patrick76777
08-25-2003, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I heard it on my way home.