X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Sam "Fat Lard" Adams

Oh My Goodness. No wonder he is not doing anything. We sat 10 rows behind the Bills bench so I got a good look at him.

He is so fat is looks like he is having trouble even carrying his own weight. I know the guy is huge and we want him that way but he is TOO fat. I can't believe after all his talk about getting in shape in the offseason that he came in like this. I don't think the guy gives a damn. I am comming over to your side of the fence on him Wys.

The guys on the postgame show were saying he has gotten fatter as training camp went on. Thats ridiculas. Edwards should definately start in front of him.
  • clumping platelets

Maybe he'll get released

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I would not go that far YET! I'd like to see if he is just not giving it his all because it's preseason but if he keeps doing nothing through the first month of real games I'd not have a problem releasing him.

Comment

• BillsMan80
        Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
        • Jul 2002

I don't know if he gets cut. I want to see him come regular season time before I cut a guy like that.
        The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

He only lasted a few plays before I saw him waddling to the sideline and never return.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

"waddling"

LOL

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            Maybe he'll get released
            I wouldn't! He's our worst DT! For the bucks he's getting I think he's a prime target. They're certainly not gonna give him the snaps to earn his incentives, and he's too expensive as a backup.

Bottom line, at present, he's next to useless.
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

Edwards looks like he's bulked up however and is playing extremely well IMO. That's the way Adams should be playing!
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

:bigmike: Sounds like someone needs some incentive to try the Slimfast plan. Give the man some Subway gift certificates, for Chrissakes.

Comment

• clumping platelets

It's gotta be the wings

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

They didn't get the guy to be a slimfast model, they got him to plug holes, and take the double teams off Pat! The center of the line is solid. The DEs are the ones that are terrible. Denney, Schobel, and Kelsay are arena league talent, IMO.

I wish I had a buck for every time they overcommitted in the last couple weeks. Marshall Faulk made them all look silly.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Doesn't Adams have an incentive laced contract?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Wouldn't it be great if someone asked Pat Williams if he is happy the way Adams is performing? Someone should blasts Adams when talking to Pat, this way it gets to him since Adams lives w/ Pat.

I'm not ready to say Adams was a mistake yet. We all know if he doesn't perform , the coaches will sit his a$$ down and that should get him going. I have faith in Krumrie to do the right thing.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TypicalBill
                          • Sep 2002

but if Adams doesn't perform, we'll be in deep trouble on the left side of the line... the right side is solid with PAt and Aaron but the left side would get picked on all game. I hope he performs.
                          For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Kelly The Dog
                            • Jul 2002

The fact remains that Adams has been everything we need him to be. When he has been in the game, there hasnt been one good run up the middle, or even one 10 yard run (unless you count a QB scramble for 12 on a 2-20 where they soon punted). The only TDs and significant gains against us were on passes. The Rams punted the only series he played last night, here we got a sack. He didnt play because they were in three wides the whole game and they rested him. NO runner in three games and one scrimmage has had a lot of yards or even a very good YPC when Adams was close to the field. He is already one of our most valuable players.

Comment

• Stewie
                              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                              • Aug 2002

They can't cut fat Sam. I need him on my online madden team, which follows the real rosters :P He's an 85 overall.. which makes him and PW (93) great in the middle.
                              Originally posted by Topdog
                              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                              Originally posted by mercyrule
                              I love Weiner.
                              Originally posted by mercyrule
                              also cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X