PDA

View Full Version : anyone else getting nervous?

BillsOwnAll
08-24-2003, 04:11 PM
what is is 14 days till our opener? i REALLY wanna win bledsoe bowl 3. and have 4 a "dont matter game". its look good we got pats who at at full strength. Then we got jacks with NO THREATS forgot who we play 3rd is it eagles..i know there 3rd or 4th....then 6Th we got jets with no pennington! its look REALLY good if we play like we played in preseason!

BidsJr
08-24-2003, 04:15 PM
As long as we pound the ball on the Pats I think we'll be alright. We should be able to tee off on Brady all day b/c they have no running threat.

Blitz all night!

nolimit
08-24-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm am really nervous! But i am always nervous for the opener! I get so nervous that I bring myself to a state of nausea hours before the game! I get butterflies and I'm not even the one playing! I just want us to win an opener again! I think the last time we won an opener was when we opened against the Titans on Sunday Night Football!

Halbert
08-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Trust me.

bernielivsey_1
08-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Oh god oh god oh god oh god worry worry worry worry The patriots are commin to town. ooooooooooooooooo. What ever shall we do. Mabye we'll get lucky and the game will be called 'cause of thunder and lightning so we dont get beat too bad. Mabye Brady and Colvin will get cramps during warm ups so we wont get crushed.
The sky is falling aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Relax tinkerbell

The_Philster
08-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Not nervous...after what I saw last night...excited is the word :up:

nolimit
08-24-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Trust me.

I am trusting you Halbert, dont let me down!