Thurman was on the sidelines and said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Thurman was on the sidelines and said...

Former Bills great Thurman Thomas watched the game from the sideline. It was a rare appearance for the team's all-time leading rusher since he retired after the 2001 season.

Thomas liked what he saw from the starters in the first half and expects big things from the Bills this season.

"The No. 1 thing is that they are hustling," the future Hall of Famer said. "They aren't making a lot of mistakes. The defense is being real aggressive. The offense is doing their job and executed.

"I think that all the former Buffalo Bills players think this could be the year where they win the (AFC East) division. I'm looking at 10-6 or 11-5 to win the division. I think they'll be right in the hunt."

Thurm

From Buffalo News.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

THUUUUUUUUUUURRRM!

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I sure get chills whenever I read this quote.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
        X