• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

What is a NFL Europe roster exemption?

Just wondering, haven't seen this before.
    Last edited by IHateTheDullphins; 08-25-2003, 11:59 AM.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

It's a tax exemption that EU citizens can claim if they bought NFL Sunday Ticket.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
      New and Improved!!
      • Aug 2003

Re: What is a NFL Europe exemption?

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
      Just wondering, haven't seen this before.
      Let me clarify my question- What is an NFL Europe ROSTER exemption?
      Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Ð
        1-800-SAD-GOAT
        • Jul 2002

Players who played in the NFLE are exempt and do not count against the player limit until Aug 31 4 PM when teams have to cut down to 53 players total on their active/inactive list.

Basically, they get to collect an extra week's training camp salary if they played in the NFLE.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ð
          Players who played in the NFLE are exempt and do not count against the player limit until Aug 31 4 PM when teams have to cut down to 53 players total on their active/inactive list.

Basically, they get to collect an extra week's training camp salary if they played in the NFLE.

Thanks, now do those guys have to pay tax on that pay, even if they don't have sunday ticket?

Comment

• Ð
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

What do I look like, H & R Block ?

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
              New and Improved!!
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ð
              What do I look like, H & R Block ?
              I guess what I'm asking is, based on the European sports professionall tax scale, combined with the NFLEurope tax exemption standard form PU55-Y and currency exchange rate, what will the percentage tax rate exemption be for the average player?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I guess what I'm asking is, based on the European sports professionall tax scale, combined with the NFLEurope tax exemption standard form PU55-Y and currency exchange rate, what will the percentage tax rate exemption be for the average player?
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• socalfan
                  Old Fogey from Cali
                  • Feb 2003

They (the US citizens playing abroad) have the same tax structures as any other individual working in the US. If they are not US citizens then they do are not required to file tax returns to the US.

Comment

Working...
                  X