• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Fat Tonys Mega Season Pool Squares.

Buy em up! theres 60 left! only 12 days left be better with more people rather than 10 people haveing 10 squares!!!!!!!
  • Buffalo Bills
    • Mar 2003

If I am to understand these squares correctly, it doesn't matter if the season starts before they are sold. The numbers do not get drawn until after it is full. Unfortunately, I can't afford any right now. I'm just getting ready for another season of football, and forgot about the Bills Zone. Now that I'm back, I'll enjoy my 2003 Buffalo Bills season.
    Buffalo Bills Fans like Drew Bledsoe, Eric Moulds and Takeo Spikes.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buffalo Bills
      I'm just getting ready for another season of football, and forgot about the Bills Zone.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buffalo Bills
        If I am to understand these squares correctly, it doesn't matter if the season starts before they are sold. The numbers do not get drawn until after it is full. Unfortunately, I can't afford any right now. I'm just getting ready for another season of football, and forgot about the Bills Zone. Now that I'm back, I'll enjoy my 2003 Buffalo Bills season.
        About time you got back here.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
          My IQ Test results came back negative
          • Oct 2002

im pretty sure the payouts go as followed

1.) after first 4 games(bills record)
          2.) after 8 games
          3.)after 12
          4.)end of season.

Comment

Working...