PDA

View Full Version : Big Ted Washington won't be playing when the Bears come to town

mchurchfie
09-18-2002, 03:54 PM
Reports say that Teddy Washington is injured, not sure what, and will not be available when "Da Bears" come to town to get their butts handed to them. Sorry that he is hurt but we'll take all of the help that we can get.

Ð
09-18-2002, 04:15 PM
We need to take up a collection for a side of beef snack for big Ted.

NoCtUrNaL
09-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
Sorry that he is hurt but we'll take all of the help that we can get.

You're not sorry...admit it.

BillsMan80
09-18-2002, 04:31 PM
This is helping our team out here...Bears without Big Ted, Raiders without Woodson...things are looking bright in Buffalo.

John from Hemet
09-18-2002, 05:02 PM
I actually am watching the career of Big Ted now that he has left Buffalo.....

Mostly because Gdubia made a calculated gamble that due to Ted's increase in weight...year after year.....that he in the long term was not a good gamble towards our salary cap...

In year one post Big Ted we were crying because our run D was horrible......Big Pat was double teamed as we started to work in our youngsters on the line and Brandon Spoon was abused like a little boy........

This is year 2....and Ted is now out with a injury.....an ankle injury that will keep him out at least 4 weeks....and god knows what his effectiveness will be like after that.....meanwhile Ron Edwards and Justin Bannon have given us good effort and are getting better by the game......

Soooo....whadia think...Letting Ted and his huge salary go when we did the right choice?

mchurchfie
09-18-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL

You're not sorry...admit it.

I am so...honest I am (fingers crossed firmly behind back):D