• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LVGrown
    Vegas Growed
    • Jul 2002

Henry in MAdden '04

so my boyfriend and i just finished playing some Madden '04 and I had Travis with an overall rating of 98 and his tackle breaking was 100, he was out of control. League MVP with 2200 yards and 20 td's with a 4.7 average! Oh yeah, we kicked ass in the Super Bowl to. You woulda thought the Bills really won with my reaction! I lost the team the next season though, it was horrible! Anyway, here is to hoping he is better then the game!!

Erin
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

98 overall rating? did you adjust him?

his normal rating is 89.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

Damn, I just rented Madden. All I gotta say is that this is one of the worst football games ive ever played. The graphics look cartoonish, the gameplay istnt smooth, the camera angles suck, and maddens voice is annoying. The Bills helmet looks like a replica! The funny thing is that on the 1st play of the game (the kickoff), my return man is on his 20 and he fumbled the ball all the way to the end zone! A 20 yard fumble. lmao at this game. After playing NFL2k3 all year long, this game is nowhere near as realistic as NFL2k3. I cant wait till ESPN 2k4 comes out on Tuesday!
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• fabolouspaul
        • Oct 2002

Madden: The Buffalo logo on the helmet is about half the size its supposed to be. The name stitching on the jersey dosent look like that! The blue shoulder dosent look like that! Where's the red outline on the blue shoulder? Helmet looks like a cheap replica!

NFL2k4: Buffalo logo on the helmet is the same size as the official helmet. Name stitching and lettering looks more authentic. The blue shoulder looks more realistic. Red outline on the blue shoulder. The jersey looks overall more authentic. Cool think is, you can choose over 6 different uniform styles. Ill be picking white on white for away and blue on blue at home. Or, I can pick the same uniform and helmet (white helmet with standing buffalo) back in the OJ era or Jim Kelly (royal blue) era.
        Last edited by fabolouspaul; 08-28-2003, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
          Damn, I just rented Madden. All I gotta say is that this is one of the worst football games ive ever played. The graphics look cartoonish, the gameplay istnt smooth, the camera angles suck, and maddens voice is annoying. The Bills helmet looks like a replica! The funny thing is that on the 1st play of the game (the kickoff), my return man is on his 20 and he fumbled the ball all the way to the end zone! A 20 yard fumble. lmao at this game. After playing NFL2k3 all year long, this game is nowhere near as realistic as NFL2k3. I cant wait till ESPN 2k4 comes out on Tuesday!

Worst ever huh, did you rent it for gameboy? I don't know what planet you're from, but I hope we blow it up some day!
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• fabolouspaul
            • Oct 2002

rented it for xbox. Unlike others, I give both games chances. People that play Madden stick to it and never try anything new. Since the 2k series came out, my 50 bucks have been spent on the 2k series each year. I rent each game to see which ones worth my money. Not buy a cheap product. Anyways , look at the players, can u honestly say that the Bills uniform on madden looks more authentic then NFL2k4?
            Last edited by fabolouspaul; 08-28-2003, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Since I only play on the PC, the only choice is Madden. I sure miss Front Page Sports Football
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

Missile Command
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• LVGrown
                  Vegas Growed
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  98 overall rating? did you adjust him?

his normal rating is 89.

i went through like 3 seasons of mini camp with henry and earned the points to adjust his rating plus he progressed quite nicely over preseason and regular season. i put all the points from mini camp on his tackle breaking ability and pretty much nobody could bring him down, a little bulldozer!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

rented it for xbox. Unlike others, I give both games chances. People that play Madden stick to it and never try anything new. Since the 2k series came out, my 50 bucks have been spent on the 2k series each year. I rent each game to see which ones worth my money. Not buy a cheap product. Anyways , look at the players, can u honestly say that the Bills uniform on madden looks more authentic then NFL2k4?
                    Well, I have xbox and ps2, I have madden and 2k, Madden has been and is a much better game. I don't know what "cheap" product you're talking about, but you might want to lay off the high test coffee. And if you're talking about uniforms, you lost me again, you act as if Madden is in John Elway football style graphics. It's the people that try a game, then suck at it, so they think is sucks and it has awful graphics that are a dime a dozen, so i take it you got your a$$ kicked in madden.

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• fabolouspaul
                      • Oct 2002

I used to a madden fan b4, but after the 2k series came out, theres just no comparison. Thats my opinion, if you dont agree attack the post not the poster.
                      Last edited by fabolouspaul; 08-28-2003, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                        New and Improved!!
                        • Aug 2003

How old are you man? Must be under 18. Attack the post not the poster.

Please refer to below, tool.:fabulous:

Comment

• fabolouspaul
                          • Oct 2002

It's cool, keep dissin. Id rather stay away from your level. Hopefully they dont ban you.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                            New and Improved!!
                            • Aug 2003

It's cool, keep dissin. Id rather stay away from your level. Hopefully they dont ban you.
                            trust me, you're not on my level.

Comment

• d1220
                              • Aug 2003

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
                              [B]

Well, I have xbox and ps2, I have madden and 2k, Madden has been and is a much better game. I don't know what "cheap" product you're talking about, but you might want to lay off the high test coffee. And if you're talking about uniforms, you lost me again, you act as if Madden is in John Elway football style graphics. It's the people that try a game, then suck at it, so they think is sucks and it has awful graphics that are a dime a dozen, so i take it you got your a$$ kicked in madden.

I bought Madden 04 last week, and Fever 04 yesterday... I wish I never purchased Madden. Madden's graphics look too cartoonish. The gameplay is ok, but Fever's is just as good. With Fever, the player's faces are their real faces, noticably better/very realistic graphics, excellent gameplay, Xbox live compatable, and the Bills are given considerably better numbers on the player ratings. Madden has never given the Bills, or the AFC in general good ranks. Oh, and as you know, all Xbox Live games use the headset.... so you can talk smack when whooping their butts. Unless you own both, you cannot fairly judge. BTW, I've already completed one season on Madden's 'Pro' setting, and usually beat the computer by 50 or more points, so you cant use the childish "you must suck at it" excuse.
                              "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

Working...
                              X