PDA

View Full Version : best online radio to listen to game?

Pride
08-28-2003, 12:55 PM
anyone have a link to the best place to listen to the game on the net? :peacesign

ryven
08-28-2003, 01:11 PM
I think nfl.com has one I dont know how good it is but they have one.

venis2k1
08-28-2003, 01:12 PM
i think you gotta pay to use the one on nfl.com

venis2k1
08-28-2003, 01:12 PM
anything for us cheapskates?

northernbillfan
08-28-2003, 01:16 PM
Nope since NFL.com has started charging for their streaming audio and video, you can not listen to it on any of the local radio stations that would normally carry the game. You can only listen to them if you can get the station in your area.

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2003, 02:41 PM
If you sign up to listen on NFL.com they will want your credit card # and it is 10$ a month to listen BUT if you cancel within 7 days you dont have to pay anything....

which makes it really cool that the only two games i need to listen to this year was last weeks and this weeks and i signed up saturday at 6:30 and will cancel after tonight which = less than 7 days :)

R. Rich
08-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Nope since NFL.com has started charging for their streaming audio and video, you can not listen to it on any of the local radio stations that would normally carry the game. You can only listen to them if you can get the station in your area.

I was able to listen to the Rams game last week, but I had to listen to a Rams broadcast. I wasn't able to find a Bills link. Oh well, this will be the last time this season that I miss a Bills game, since I'll be at two of them (Pats, 'Skins) and have DirecTV for the rest of them.