• Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Congratulations to Antonio Brown

I think he just made the team.
  • ArcticWildMan

Yup. That's probably almost a guarantee about now.

Comment

• yledust
      Beerophile
      • Apr 2003

huh?

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

I agree you can't pass that up that's twice

Comment

• Travis Hunter
          • Jul 2002

I like the kid. Now way can you pass up that kind of speed on ST's. We havent had that in years if ever.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

We're gonna kick some @$$ at all aspects of the game this year.

We've brought back at least one kickoff/punt to the oppositions side of the field in every game now haven't we.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Think Steve Tasker is coaching these guys?
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Akhippo
                • Nov 2002

Give that man a roster spot. He can take his stuff out of the utility closet, and actually get a real locker. No more tape nametag.
                Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

I bet he still gets cut.
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Let's see. Do we keep Antonio Brown who is a home run hitter on returns or John Dorenbos who was supposed to be a reliable long snapper but now looks like he won't be snapping for field goals and just botched two snaps on two consecutive punts. I give up. Who would be more valuable to the team?
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

We're 1-3 in preseason without Antonio. I know these scores are meaningless - and he's small - but how can you cut a guy with sub-4.20 speed who is a TD threat every time he touches a punt?

If preseason is about player evaluation, the Bills have to keep Brown.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryven
                        • Jan 2003

brown has most likely sealed his spot last night watch, out jets here we come.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          Let's see. Do we keep Antonio Brown who is a home run hitter on returns or John Dorenbos who was supposed to be a reliable long snapper but now looks like he won't be snapping for field goals and just botched two snaps on two consecutive punts. I give up. Who would be more valuable to the team?
                          what has given you any indication that dorenbos wont be snapping for FGs?

and two bad snaps? i thought that it was only one, and could have been a planned 2 pt play.. that is what they said on the radio at least.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                            • Jul 2002

He reminds me of what Desmond Howard did for Green Bay the year they won the Super Bowl. He must stay.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Bulldog
                              Top Dog
                              • Jan 2003

If they don't keep Brown somebody should have their heads looked at. If they cut Brown and keep Charles Johnson I will be pissed. Veteran or not, Johnson did nothing to impress me last year and has done nothing this preseason to suggest he could contribute in any way this coming season.

A. Brown provides Buffalo with the ability to go the distance every time he touches the ball.

Looking at it that way, it seems like a relatively simple decision to me. Keep A. Brown.
                              I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
                              X