X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Espn

Throughout the Preseason the Buffalo Bills are 3 in 1 meaning we have won more games than we have lost and yet they don't show any of our highlights. For example they haven't shown either of the Antonio Brown returns which was probably the most exciting play on either night. They better get better coverage of our Bills during the regular season! I was looking forward to seeing that punt return too!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i was thinking the same thing.. i sat through all the baseball crap to see a detriot TD and that is about it.

great work
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I agree. I waited today and last week for the highlights only to be let down big time.

I notice this more and more in the regular season too. Not only with the Bills. They sacrifice game highlights for other crap. ESPN is slowly becoming like MTV - losing focus.

Stewart Scott is getting more and more annoying too. His act is ***** TIRED!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
        • Jul 2002

Ditto.
        They show an iso of Mooch, then Wire's hit, then a fumble without a view of the ball, or the recovery.
        Wish I wouldn't have stayed up.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
          i was thinking the same thing.. i sat through all the baseball crap to see a detriot TD and that is about it.

great work

Yeah and they ended the ***** thing by saying "oh, the bills won 22-16."

Gee thanks buttholes! Groundbreaking information.

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

at least i got to see wires hit.

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

and actully they did show browns first return for a TD, it was in chris bermans top 10.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

The main point is that we won the games and they don't show that many of our highlights or lowlights for that matter. Usually when a team wins they show more coverage of that teams highlights and performances.

Comment

• venis2k1
                  Youboty can hope
                  • Jul 2002

preseason games only get about 15-25 seconds per highlight, not much time to squeeze all our good plays into. but i hear what your sayin, the only bills highlight i remember this whole preseason was bledsoes TD to moulds in the rams game.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

stuart scotts eye bugs the crap out of me..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

LOL:)!

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

ESPNN showed Browns' return earlier , I wonder what kinds of moves and field vision he has. If he can set up his blocks he could be the human highlight reel. _______________

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

I just sat thru all kinds of highlights.. baseball, some tennis, and COLLEGE football. They showed a Cardinal blurp while they were still talking about the COLLEGE game.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

I saw great highlights on Fox Sports Net during BDSSP.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X