We Stink in the 2nd and 3rd Quarters?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

We Stink in the 2nd and 3rd Quarters?!?!

In the last two games we have been shut out 40 to nothing in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Fortunately we have shut out our opponents 50 to nothing in the 1rst and 4th quarters

I know....I have too much time on my hands
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

In the last two games we have been shut out 40 to nothing in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Fortunately we have shut out our opponents 50 to nothing in the 1rst and 4th quarters

I know....I have too much time on my hands
    That means that the backups suck! LOL

Comment

• Morgoth
      Can you blow me where the pampers is?
      • Jun 2003

You do realize there's a reaason for that right? Starters come out and scrubs go in. You statred a thread for this?
      Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Morgoth
        You do realize there's a reaason for that right? Starters come out and scrubs go in. You statred a thread for this?
        I was joking around...was just an observation..not a concern...and if it were all because of the scrubs then why do our scrubs win it in the 4th? Besides like i said it was just a trivial observation for sh1ts and giggles...sorry to waste your precious time

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

sorry to waste your precious time
          you'd better be
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X