PDA

View Full Version : What will the Bills record be?

BillsFever
08-29-2003, 10:09 PM
It's that time of the year again :D

Skatt8011
08-29-2003, 11:36 PM
11-5 if they win the games there supposed to....

Fever, in ur avator is McGahee really #2 in 2k4

The_Philster
08-30-2003, 06:07 AM
We should go 13-3 just because it would follow a trend
3-13
8-8
13-3

an improvement of 5 games a year
but I'm saying 11-5

mybills
08-30-2003, 07:10 AM
i'd like to say 12-4, but i'll go with 10-6 and another :fishfry:

shelby
08-30-2003, 07:18 AM
Pats....L
Jax...W
Miami....L
Philadelphia...L
Cincinnati...W
Jets...W
Washington...W
KC...L
Dallas...W
Houston...W
Giants...L
Jets....W
Tennesee...L
Miami...W
Pats...W
That is my gut feeling as we enter the season....we split the games with the Pats and Fins, kicking the Fins' ass at home in December. i think the Pats will win the opener, just because every time i see a game at the Ralph the Bills lose.:cynic:
10-6.

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2003, 07:29 AM
11-5

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2003, 07:36 AM
Which numbnut Fin or Patsy voted for 6-10?

TypicalBill
08-30-2003, 08:16 AM
10 - 6

EM Bills Fan 80
08-30-2003, 12:06 PM
It wont let me vote, it says something about my session being invalid?

northernbillfan
08-30-2003, 02:17 PM
It's kind of cool to place a vote then see that I am in with the majority.

I went with 11-5, and I think we can do it.

We need to win the opener, and then it's a great season. Lose the opener, and that could take the wind outof sails.

BTW, can someone get Shelby really, really drunk so she can't go to the opener. Or Shelby, you can look at it this way, they are due to win one for you.

TypicalBill
08-30-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Pats....L
Jax...W
Miami....L
Philadelphia...L
Cincinnati...W
Jets...W
Washington...W
KC...L
Dallas...W
Houston...W
Giants...L
Jets....W
Tennesee...L
Miami...W
Pats...W
That is my gut feeling as we enter the season....we split the games with the Pats and Fins, kicking the Fins' ass at home in December. i think the Pats will win the opener, just because every time i see a game at the Ralph the Bills lose.:cynic:
10-6.

thats 9 wins Shelb

HenryRules
08-30-2003, 04:34 PM
I say 9-7 ... our schedule is too tough. Other than Cincy and Jax, I really don't see any gimme games this year.

Shiny Chicken
08-30-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill

thats 9 wins Shelb

She left out a game, and I'm too lazy to go see which one

DD
08-30-2003, 05:15 PM
You people are dreamers, you won't break .500

BillsOwnAll
08-30-2003, 06:41 PM
ive been saying this for the whole time now 13-3!

BillsOwnAll
08-30-2003, 06:42 PM
amd dd i supose your a phin fan ROTL what happen last year? lemme think oh yah WE SWEPT THE PHINS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Novacane
08-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by DD
You people are dreamers, you won't break .500

Dolphins suck!

shelby
08-30-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
She left out a game, and I'm too lazy to go see which one

doh....my bad. i stick with the 10-6 prediction though.
:punk:

The_Philster
08-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
BTW, can someone get Shelby really, really drunk

That shouldn't be a problem :evil:

DD
08-30-2003, 10:22 PM
No Ray Lucas this year....numb one!

Dozerdog
08-30-2003, 10:24 PM
Welcome to the boards, ...I think.........LOL

Nice Initials.......

MDFINFAN
08-30-2003, 11:05 PM
If I hear we swept you last year one more time, when it's this year we're playng, don't any of you say anything when a finfan says you lost 4 SB's, if you live in the past, stay in the past. But I'm in a new football year, and the ? was what do you think the bills record will be THIS year. 9-7 is my earnest opinion, with the potential of being 10-6, about the same as the fins. Tiebreakers will be the thing this year for the AFCE. because the Pats can have the same record.

socalfan
08-30-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
...... 9-7 is my earnest opinion, .......

You may be right, but I think it all depends on that first game....the bills win and we take the division - forget the tie breakers -...they loose and it depends on how long it takes Drew to recover -- maybe 9-7.

MDFINFAN
08-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by socalfan

You may be right, but I think it all depends on that first game....the bills win and we take the division - forget the tie breakers -...they loose and it depends on how long it takes Drew to recover -- maybe 9-7.

Exactly, you win that first one, you may go 11-5, that's the one I was basing my assumptions on. You lose, you may lose a little confidence, which may hurt you for the Miami game, you beat the Pats, and I will hate to see you, the only thing I'm thinking, is if we're still at full strenght when you get to us, is that we're playing at home. For some funny reason, if you beat the Pats, you may also pumb up Miami, they seem to play better when it's a contender during the months of Sept, Oct. and Nov. The mental game sets in in Dec. and they forget they were the same team that went 7-1, or 6-2 the first half of the year.

socalfan
08-30-2003, 11:43 PM

Exactly, you win that first one, you may go 11-5, that's the one I was basing my assumptions on. You lose, you may lose a little confidence, .....

Yeah, I think it is really a Drew thing and not a Bills thing.....I think the rest of the team will come out every week and bang away....but Drew....I think of him as being the sensitive type....not a Jim Kelly type.

And I think the phins game is always going to be good, after what they did to the bills in the 70's, I'm thinking there is enough motivation to keep both sides going at it. Mistakes will probably dictate the outcome of that game.

MDFINFAN
08-31-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by socalfan

Yeah, I think it is really a Drew thing and not a Bills thing.....I think the rest of the team will come out every week and bang away....but Drew....I think of him as being the sensitive type....not a Jim Kelly type.

And I think the phins game is always going to be good, after what they did to the bills in the 70's, I'm thinking there is enough motivation to keep both sides going at it. Mistakes will probably dictate the outcome of that game.

Careful there with the Drew thing, you're inviting Wys in..:flow:

I didn't see Drew right after the Pats games last year, I knew he wanted to beat them, just to show them what they gave up..I hope Seau doesn't try to do too much in the SD game for us, or he may leave us hanging and being beat by a team we should beat easily. But I think Drew probably will be able to deal with it better this year, he's had a year to learn from.

socalfan
08-31-2003, 12:17 AM

.....I hope Seau doesn't try to do too much in the SD game for us, or he may leave us hanging ...... But I think Drew probably will be able to deal with it better this year, he's had a year to learn from.

You can't teach old dogs new tricks....what Drew needs is a coach like Tuna....he was always able to slap him out of his funk....and get him focused again.

I saw Seau in the Bills - Chargers game out here a couple of seasons back, and unless coach W has a way of defining his position to fit him, he will look hopeless out there. The guy still has the heart, but.... why did the fins pick him up, did you loose a LB to free agency?

ublinkwescore
08-31-2003, 06:42 AM
IMO - the Dolphins DID NOT improve themselves at all this offseason.

BillsOwnAll
08-31-2003, 09:36 AM
ok MD we lost 4 SB's that was like 10 years ago.....i mean who care what happen then i was 1 2 3 and 4 years old for those SB's....so it doesnt bother me.but thats all i hear you act like i care i doubt anyone here cares! we swpet you that all that matters and were gonna do it again this year!