X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Van's last year?

Could this be Miller's last season of Bills play-by-play?
    It is eight days before the Buffalo Bills regular season kicks off against New England, so the annual question looms on the horizon.
    No, not whether the Bills' special teams will finally be special? Or will Ruben Brown cut down on his penalties? Or will Coach Gregg Williams' hair turn even more gray?

The big question is will legendary radio play-by-play man Van Miller finally announce that he will be hanging up his microphone at the end of the season?

Last season, Miller was telling friends that he was tired of all the travel for road games and was thinking of ending his storied play-calling career. But he signed on for another season. Many of his friends now expect this to be his final season as play-by-play man but only Miller, and possibly the Bills, know for sure.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

He's been scrwing things up for quite a few years, but I'll miss him anyway.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I agree. I love Van but he has been screwing up for quite a while. You really realize just how slow he is when you are at the game and listening to him at the same time.

Comment

Working...
      X