PDA

View Full Version : Urgent fantasy question

nolimit
08-31-2003, 02:31 PM
I have to make this trade within the houir! Tell me what u think!

I give up Manning and Fred Taylor

I get Favre and Henry

Thought? Any would be great!

EM Bills Fan 80
08-31-2003, 02:36 PM
well Taylor is injury Prone, Henry is fumbling Prone.

Favre is Great, Manning, IMO, is on his way to being Great.

nolimit
08-31-2003, 02:38 PM
would u do it?

BillsFever
08-31-2003, 02:42 PM
It depends on what happens with Taylor. If Taylor stays healthy then you really get screwed out of this trade.

Manning is way better then Favre as a fantasy QB. If Taylor stays healthy then Taylor for Henry is a wash.

If Taylor gets hurt again and missed 12 games you would have a steal. Taylor is the key factor in this trade.

Tatonka
08-31-2003, 02:47 PM
you know your going to do it because you want henry as a bills fan.. stop kidding yourself.

BillsFever
08-31-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
you know your going to do it because you want henry as a bills fan.. stop kidding yourself.

LOL

That's one thing that doesn't trigger me to make a deal or draft somebody.

I have my player rankings, and if the Bills player falls within my rankings and strategy then I take him.

I've never had Moulds or Bledsoe on my team. I have Henry in a few of them though. I got him in the 2nd round of most of them though.

Novacane
08-31-2003, 02:52 PM
I'd make the trade

Tatonka
08-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
LOL

That's one thing that doesn't trigger me to make a deal or draft somebody.

I have my player rankings, and if the Bills player falls within my rankings and strategy then I take him.

I've never had Moulds or Bledsoe on my team. I have Henry in a few of them though. I got him in the 2nd round of most of them though.

i wasnt talking about you though.. i mean, the guy is not asking the question on a ff board.. he is asking it at a bills board.. because he wants approval.. :D

i would take the trade man.. i have henry as a keeper in my main league.

nolimit
08-31-2003, 03:03 PM
i'm looking fotr some comfort!

Would u rather have hasselback or farve in the trade?

Tatonka
08-31-2003, 03:05 PM
hasslebeck in a heartbeat.

nolimit
08-31-2003, 03:05 PM
see what i'm worried about is that alot of people are predicting taylor to have a huge year, but i dont know why?

Tatonka
08-31-2003, 03:07 PM
jacksonville is going to be horrible, imho..

i dont want taylor.. and dont have him on any of my teams.

baalworship
08-31-2003, 04:12 PM
I would do it. Manning-Favre is only a slight downgrade at QB. But runningbacks are key and Henry will have a MONSTER year. Taylor's injury history, offensive line problems, QB problems, etc make Henry a clearly better player in 2003.

That being said I have Taylor on one team and Henry on another. Henry is WAY better and will be money this year.

Ð
08-31-2003, 04:42 PM
Jacksonville without Jimmy Smith will not be able to spread the field to open up the running game, so take the offer.