PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown

saviorbledsoe
08-31-2003, 03:54 PM
Im so psyched he is on the team but on the Bills depth chart he is last in PRs and KRs. Is that just a mistake or something? I certainly hope so. I am calling it right now......He is going to bring one to the house on Sunday against the Patsies!

Jan Reimers
08-31-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Im so psyched he is on the team but on the Bills depth chart he is last in PRs and KRs. Is that just a mistake or something? I certainly hope so. I am calling it right now......He is going to bring one to the house on Sunday against the Patsies!

He could definitely be a game changer.

ArcticWildMan
08-31-2003, 03:58 PM
Could be a smokescreen by TD. If he's listed last, teams won't gameplan for him and we may catch them unprepared in covering him.

deathadder
08-31-2003, 04:00 PM
It is a mistake. If you look on the depth chart they still have Anre Rone as a Kickoff Returner, but he isn't on the team anymore as he was one of the players cut on Friday. It seems like they only update the rosters for the offense and defense, but never touch the special teams. In fact, it never changed during training camp and preseason.

saviorbledsoe
08-31-2003, 04:06 PM
Cool...like i said.....he will go Chad Morton on the Pusstriots asses!

:dolfelon:

TypicalBill
08-31-2003, 04:26 PM
awesome!! now we have one of the top 3 return games in the league with Brown and Coleman returning punts and kickoffs!!:spank:

helmetguy
08-31-2003, 08:08 PM
I'm still in the "wait and see" mode. Been excited by promising pre-season performances, only to be disappointed by Week 6 too many times to get too psyched just yet Call me a pessimist but, after all, "Tennessee" Williams is still Head Coach, so that potential could easily be left to waste.

bernielivsey_1
08-31-2003, 09:06 PM
How do you game plan for 4.18 speed?

BillsOverDolphins
08-31-2003, 09:08 PM
This is gonna put us on the edge of our seats each time the opponent punts the ball....damn this is gonna be good!

Michael82
08-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
This is gonna put us on the edge of our seats each time the opponent punts the ball....damn this is gonna be good!

Oh hell yeah! I'm soooo pumped!!!! :party:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? :D :up:

Schobel94
08-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Last year we so rarely got good field position, but with a Brown and a much better D, the O will definately benefit from good field position. Thats such an underatted aspect of the game. To me getting good field position and setting opponents in bad field position can amke or break a game. Last year we got broke.

saviorbledsoe
08-31-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
Last year we so rarely got good field position, but with a Brown and a much better D, the O will definately benefit from good field position. Thats such an underatted aspect of the game. To me getting good field position and setting opponents in bad field position can amke or break a game. Last year we got broke.

Seriously.....I am sooooooo much more confident in the Bills now because of that simple fact. BRING ON THEM PUSSTRIOTS! Better learn how to run REALLY FAST on Special Teams! :dizzy: :puke: :jawdrop: :faint: :bigwave: :10:

jchild178
08-31-2003, 11:46 PM
im sooo friggin happy for Brown and Coleman those guys worked there asses off this year in camp and it paid off for them...these guys are gonna be explosive returning kickoffs and punts!! lets get it started!

BillsOwnAll
09-01-2003, 08:19 AM
colemans not a bad recicver either.

Michael82
09-01-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by jchild178
im sooo friggin happy for Brown and Coleman those guys worked there asses off this year in camp and it paid off for them...

You could say the same thing for Joe Burns!!! :up:

TigerJ
09-01-2003, 07:52 PM
The neat thing about Brown is that he also seems to have some feel for waiting on his blocks to set up. You can't outrun someone until you get past him. Of course Brown can outrun just about anybody, but he also seems to know how to get past them.