PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i though jones would work out..i have been wrong before

Bmax
08-31-2003, 06:01 PM
Yeah i'm the guy who predicated thebills would draft that all time de great ....erik flowers....OUCH.......So i guess jones just didn't have it.....Well let's hope we get enough from mckenzie because i don't believe in denney...yet.....thoughts...

ArcticWildMan
08-31-2003, 06:08 PM
I had high hopes for Jones as well. Hoepfully we can pick up a body on the waiver wire who can contribute.

Speaking of Erik Flowers...is he still around or did the Texans dump him?

clumping platelets
08-31-2003, 06:19 PM
Flowers is still with the Texans

I hope that either Bromell or R. Wilson are added. I reviewing the cuts and see a few players that interest me :)

ArcticWildMan
08-31-2003, 06:27 PM
Yeah, Bromell caught my eye when I saw it. Could be another Chidi type player. Unspectacular but solid.

The_Philster
08-31-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Yeah, Bromell caught my eye when I saw it. Could be another Chidi type player. Unspectacular but solid.

Damn....a former Fish on the roster? :jawdrop:
It might be a good thing :evil:

bernielivsey_1
08-31-2003, 07:06 PM
I was wrong too. I really thought Marcus would turn around. Well there's a first time for everything.

Lone Stranger
08-31-2003, 08:29 PM
The Bills were very patient with Marcus. You can't wait forever for the guy to get straightened out.

socalfan
09-01-2003, 05:01 PM
It makes you wonder, everyone that I heard of that had that micro-fracture routine to help regrow cartlidge seems to be out of the league now.....Ostrowski, Jones, Price, that receiver we picked up from Ohio State last year....makes you wonder if it is a procedure that any of these players should be trying....wonder what the success rate is?