X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

Salary Cap Update 8/31

Now that the cuts are in, I will subject y'all to another cap update. Granted the roster is most likely not finalized, but I do not suspect it would change drastically unless, for example, Winfield signs an extension.

As of 8/31/03, I have the Bills approx. $5.7 million under the adjusted cap of $73,923,414. The breakdown is as follows:

56 players count vs cap. 53 man roster plus 2 on IR and 1 on NFI. Battles and Denman are, I believe, on Reserve/Left Camp/Did not report and do not count vs cap.

Salaries: $37,309,125
    Bonuses: $18,095,542
    Dead Cap: $10,580,554
    LTBE(est): $2,250,000
    Total: $68,235,221
    Cap(adj): $73,923,414

UNDER by $5,688,193

I will post a new cap page once the practice squad and any roster adjustments are made
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Thanks!
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

It should be enough for a 3rd QB, a Safety, and perhaps a DE.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• clumping platelets

More than enough

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
          UNDER by $5,688,193
          I like it
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• socalfan
            Old Fogey from Cali
            • Feb 2003

I don't think TD will spend the money except to extend contracts....I doubt he would be willing to pay more than the minimum salary for picking up a third string quarterback....and any quarterback they pick up would be third string until he learns the offense which would probably be next training camp.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Bills have plenty of cap space to sign Winfield(or other player(s)) to an extension, cover the practice squad, provide injury protection, and make any roster moves necessary

Comment

Working...
              X