PDA

View Full Version : Serious 8 team league: Need player

Expansion Blues
09-01-2003, 08:03 AM
I need a player or two to fill out my last min Yahoo (free league) FFL and I'd like a member or two from here in it.

I have an exclusive (mb members from various boards) 8 team league. No drama, and no kids slinging weak cuss-a-rama type smack.

One day waiver period, and all the players are fee agents after the draft. 4 team playoffs. Only the strongest, most active players please.

I will activate the autodraft Tuesday (yes, tomorrow). This will give you Wednesday and Thursday early to shuffle your post auto-draft roster. PM me if you want in this. I have some guys that have comitted but haven't slotted yet so I will have to give out ID and passwords via pm only.

I don't need a "buddy" to play. Just a guy that wants a wide-open, serious-minded league with like-minded players. I have a couple of spots, and let me know if you are interested via PM. I may have to turn someone down, but if you are interested, please let me know sometime today or tonight.

I have half the spots reserved and would welcome a couple of you guys. Serious players only please. Most of the guys that have committed to me have thousands of posts on the Texans boards I am on so I know them (at least virtually). I have at least one Titan fan too. Now Cowgirls or Fish right now as it stands either.

QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB, WR/RB, K, K, DEF, DEF, D, D, Bench, Bench, Bench, Bench, Bench

cbabybaby
09-01-2003, 09:21 PM
LET ME IN THE LEAGUE IN A 3 YEAR VET BUT TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY SEND AN E MAIL @ CBABYBABY146@YAHOO.COM