PDA

View Full Version : I am as ready for the season as I can be...

ublinkwescore
09-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Today, I just bought the new Sideline cap (the Reebok one with the swirling red white and blue and then the thick stitching of the Bills logo - it's a heavy hat), and I get paid this friday, and I just heard a rumor that the bar that I frequent on Sundays during the NFL season was just bought back by the old owner, which means I don't have to drive 15 minutes to Merced to watch football after all (since my uncle's not getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year). I can't wait to go to work tomorrow just so this week will progress a quicker. The Pats aren't gonna know what hit them, and they're gonna regret picking up Ted Washington when they see exactly how powerful our Oline really is (and big Ted get's hurt) when we smash the ball down teams' throats.

ublinkwescore
09-01-2003, 07:06 PM
Oh yeah, and my Moulds Jersey is hanging up in my closet just waiting for Sunday.

Now I'm going to go rent a game for my brother's P(O)S2 so I have something else to do to help kill the time 'til Sunday.

LABillsFan
09-01-2003, 07:14 PM
I know that PW and SA are friends with TW, but any insight they can give to the Oline would be greatly appreciated by me.

Don't call me Vern

The_Philster
09-01-2003, 07:21 PM
I'm still waiting for my customized jersey...should be picking it up on the way to Buffalo on Saturday :D