If you believe TD, we're going with only 2 QBs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

If you believe TD, we're going with only 2 QBs...

"It seems more teams are doing that now," Donahoe said of the two-quarterback philosophy. "It probably speaks to the fact it's just hard to get down position-wise. Everybody's doing so many different things on offense and defense that you need a certain number of bodies to do all your packages."

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Billsbabee

I'll believe it "for now." I don't believe we'll only have 2 for the whole season though.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Wonder what the Texans want for Henson? He'd be perfect here.

Comment

• Aero II
        RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        Wonder what the Texans want for Henson? He'd be perfect here.
        A First Rounder

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Yeah, TD, and Gary was not on the trading block.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Remember when Vinnie Testeverde blew out his tendon in the first quarter of the first game? - I think it was in 1999- I beleive the Jets also just had 2 QBs-

Parcells even went to his PUNTER (Tom Tupa) as a backup in that game before going to Ray Lucas. Tupa was an OK college QB at Ohio State, but was pretty much just a punter in the pro's.

I don't like that Idea- especially when the NFL provides an extra spot on the game day roster for a 3rd stringer QB

Comment

• Throne Logic
              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
              • Aug 2002

Tupa was a 3rd String QB for about a decade. He did the same thing with the Pats.
              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Throne Logic
                Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                • Aug 2002

I find it curious that we don't have a 3rd QB on the roster, however, we do have a decent prospect on the Practice Squad. Why not just put him on the roster? Does this imply something in the works?
                Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

say drew and alex went down just before halftime.. could we dress JJ and activate him from the PS that fast?
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                  X