PDA

View Full Version : as if we're not pumped up enough

TypicalBill
09-02-2003, 11:17 AM
The Bills' players said it's important that they don't get too fired up too early. There is still a lot of preparation over the next five days before kickoff. Too bad, because the Bills sound like they are ready to play today.

"If they put the lights on in the stadium right now that'd be the best thing as far as I'm concerned," Moulds said. "Preseason seemed like it was long and drawn out. It's like you've run for a long time and you haven't had any water. Now we get to the water and quench our thirst."

Full Article (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030902/1026784.asp?tbd1026784.asp)

:angry: lets get the season started!!:biggrin:

justasportsfan
09-02-2003, 11:47 AM
I hope Spikes, Posey and Adams are just as pumped up like Moulds and Wire . They weren't here when the Pats embarassed us last year. This game is very important.

Throne Logic
09-02-2003, 11:59 AM
I'm sure all the new guys have heard many, many times how badly the Pats must be punished for last year's beatings. Not to worry on that point.

TypicalBill
09-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Bledsoe, Ruben, Moulds, Fletcher..... those guys will make sure the new guys know all about it.

ryven
09-02-2003, 12:12 PM
OH NO here comes PW, it looks like godzilla got a hold of Tom Bradys and mangeld him up, that was not a preety site.