PDA

View Full Version : Check out this interview with a DEJECTED Tom Brady...

lordofgun
09-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Q: Lawyer (Milloy) is gone. What does this do to the heart and soul of this football team?

TB: It takes a big hit.

Q: How surprised were you?

TB: About as surprised as you could possibly be. I mean, I don't know. It was a big surprise.

Q: You talked to him a lot. Did he have any idea that this might be coming if they couldn't get a deal worked out?

TB: I'm sure that you guys will have a chance to talk to him at some point. He was a New England Patriot and he was what this team was all about. To see a guy like that go…

Q: Do you think that there is a chance that he may come back and play here?

TB: I don't know. I think that everyone would hope, but I don't think that is really the reality.

Q: You are as upbeat a guy is there is. It is on your face that this is a huge blow to this locker room and this team on the field.

TB: I think with a guy like that, he did everything you could ever ask of a player and of a guy that represents this team and this franchise. He showed up every day, never missed a game, never missed a practice, never complained. He was one of those guys where you look into this eyes before the game and you knew exactly what you were going to get. Not only was he a great friend, but he was a great person.

<a href="http://flash.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.sps?id=24995&type=general" target="_blank">MORE</a>

Even if we don't sign him, the Pats WILL be affected. :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Brady :maggie:

lordofgun
09-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Big time. You should have heard him on WNSA. He sounded like he was almost in tears.

Throne Logic
09-02-2003, 04:06 PM
I guess I do feel a bit sorry for Milloy and the Pat teammates.

But, hey, thems the breaks. SIGN HIM UP! He can renew old friendships with Sam Gash and Drew Bledsoe. There are new friends to be made and former teams to thrash!

saviorbledsoe
09-02-2003, 04:07 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW .........tear

Hmmmmmmmm they have Antwon Smith and Ted Washington........now we'll have Bledsoe, Gash, and Milloy.....who got the better deal?

MDFINFAN
09-02-2003, 04:35 PM
He can come to miami and rekindle his friendship with Buckley..LOL, I can wish, can I.

Dozerdog
09-02-2003, 04:38 PM
NECN (New England Cable News) ran a clip from the locker room this morning...looked like a mourgue in there