Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jul 2002

The lost is found

sorry I just have been a little busy and ill since the season started. I really am not going to be able to read the whole board since the tailgate but I hope that your tailgate opening day was everything you had hoped and more.
    Mike #### I had the stuff from Canton for you in my van but I don't think you came to the tent. So sorry!! I will now try to cut back on talking to my male friends on the phone and check in with my Billsfanzone pals at least once a day.

Getting better is all in a positive attitude and I know the team and I will come out winners.
    Somedays I just need a HUG
  • Creemoredrinker
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2002

Wait a Minute -- Do We Want Her?

:redhead:

I have it on good authority that th ereason she has NOT been here is because she is was working her corner at The Stadium Wall.

Of course, I would welcome # 89 back with open arms, but may be some of you have pride.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

#89 has been here for quite a while....just been so quiet. Good to have you back, 89. Sorry to hear you've been ill. So tell us, now that you have that new member who happens to be a bit of a celebrity :)...are the guys at the Wall starting to leave you alone a bit now? You're always welcome to crash here
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

who is this celebrity?

Comment

• Jul 2002

Yes, there is new meat

and they are falling all over her. She loves it. My assets can not compare to an actual Calendar Jill. That's OK. I missed my creemoredrinker so I'll be here a lot more often. I just think he is so funny and hopefully he will be here for a long time.
          My wall men still love me but I'll sit back and help wipe up all that disgusting drool.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Start now

Comment

• Jul 2002

I can't find

a smiley with a big enough mop. thanks :peck:

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment