X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Need cap numbers for....

Green Bay, Minnesota and New Orleans. They are apparently interested in Lawyer Malloy as well!:) Clump we need you man!:)
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

As hard as we work, it is almost impossible to get all the cap numbers for all the teams...even checking ESPN I am having trouble finding the most up to date numbers...I know Minnesota would have more than enough money...if he wants to go to a loser.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Milloy will come here! He's always been one of Drew's buddies and I'm pretty sure he was on Drew's side, instead of Marsha...so he'll be here to kick the Patriots ass on Sunday!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
        Milloy will come here! He's always been one of Drew's buddies and I'm pretty sure he was on Drew's side, instead of Marsha...so he'll be here to kick the Patriots ass on Sunday!
        you were right about Bledsoe...get those rosary beads out...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          you were right about Bledsoe...get those rosary beads out...
          I was also right about Willis McGahee!!!

I'm going to start doing my thing to get Milloy here. Cya.

Comment

Working...
          X