PDA

View Full Version : Patriots take huge cap hit

Ebenezer
09-02-2003, 06:21 PM
According to John Clayton the Patriots will take a $4.05 million cap hit in 2004 because of releasing Lawyer Milloy...I don't know if that was on top of what he would have made or instead of what his cap hit would have been but if it is an extra cap hit, I hope the price was worth it.

Michael82
09-02-2003, 06:37 PM
:evil: :snicker:

This is freaking hilarious!!! :lol:

Ebenezer
09-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Especially since it sounds like the Pats players were really pi$$ed at practice today...

A wise man once said, "He who bringth trouble upon his own house shall inherit the wind". A real brainiac move up there.

Ð
09-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Sounds like the (soon to be ex-) Patriots GM tried to play bluff poker and lost.

Michael82
09-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Especially since it sounds like the Pats players were really pi$$ed at practice today...

EVERYONE is...except Brady. LOL He reminds me of Flutie sooo much! Such a back stabber!!! :evil:

Originally posted by Ð
Sounds like the (soon to be ex-) Patriots GM tried to play bluff poker and lost.

That's what I was thinking. The Patriots have had such a good offseason and then they close it off with something like this!!! :lol:

BELICHEK IS A MORON!!! :D

don137
09-02-2003, 07:15 PM
I wonder if that throws off the players concentration a little while preparing for this weeks game...It has to be on there minds...

Michael82
09-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by don137
I wonder if that throws off the players concentration a little while preparing for this weeks game...It has to be on there minds...

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. :D

ArcticWildMan
09-02-2003, 07:25 PM
If it doesn't now, it will when we torch the rook they have playing safety instead of Milloy. :snicker:

Schobel94
09-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Yeah now they have two inexperienced DB's starting (I think a rookie is starting that other CB spot). A newbie saftey and an over the hill slow saftey means deep passes to Moulds, Reed, and Shaw! I think Shaw will have a field day, no one close to being able to cover him, he was a 2nd WR in Jax, looks like a good game to me!

Dozerdog
09-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Ð

I beleive Belichick is the GM- they have a guy- Scott Pioli who's mor eof the number cruncher and contract guy- but BB is the one making the decisions on this