PDA

View Full Version : The biggest thing about getting Lawyer Milloy is....

Michael82
09-02-2003, 09:06 PM
the fact that Gregg Williams and Dick LeBeau get to pick his brain. They can find out exactly what Bill Belichek is gameplanning for and can work around it. They can also set their defense to keep passing where Milloy would have been and they can talk to Milloy and try to get out of him what kind of offensive plays are in the Patriots plans. This is perfect. You know damn well that GW and others will definitely be digging inside of his head. :snicker:

saviorbledsoe
09-02-2003, 09:12 PM
I wonder if Billy B. can change his gameplans between tomorrow and Sunday. Thats what....3 days practice???

Michael82
09-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
I wonder if Billy B. can change his gameplans between tomorrow and Sunday. Thats what....3 days practice???

Yeah, he probably could. But still Lawyer is pissed and will tell the coaches their weaknesses and help them out. You know he wants revenge. Plus him and Bledsoe are good friends. :D

saviorbledsoe
09-02-2003, 09:17 PM
Just saw a bunch of interviews on ESPN News. Brusci and Brady were almost crying.....and does Bradybunch always wear that stupid hat.....even in the winter??

G Force
09-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Teams usually install their game plans on Wed., Thur and Fri so BB may not have to change anything.

Milloy will be able to help with formations, tendencies and new wrinkles that they have been working on even if is not specifically for the Bills.

Can't hurt to get info on the offence that he has been working against all summer either.

:machgun: patriots

The Spaz
09-02-2003, 09:34 PM
BILLS MAY NEED A LAWYER FOR PATRIOTS OPENER

The Bills home opener against the New England Patriots Sunday at sold out Ralph Wilson Stadium hardly needs any more hype, but here it comes anyway with word the Bills just might be able to sign four-time Pro Bowl strong safety Lawyer Milloy in time for Sunday's game.

The Patriots were forced to release the 29-year old Milloy on Tuesday when Milloy refused to take a pay cut from the $4.5 million he was scheduled to make this season. Milloy was to count $5.85 million against the Pats salary cap, stretched to the limit by the signing of nose tackle Ted Washington.

ESPN.com reports the Bills have already made a contract proposal to Milloy's agent, Carl Poston, who is reportedly fielding offers from other NFL teams as well.

The Bills won't comment on the reports, but suffice to say if GM Tom Donahoe can pull this one off, the Bills already much improved defense would get even better.

Drew Bledsoe, who played with Milloy in New England, has reportedly lobbied hard for the Bills to sign the hard hitting strong safety who is also known as a solid clubhouse leader.

http://www.wgrz.com/sportsfull.asp?id=16072

Schobel94
09-02-2003, 09:41 PM
He knows the entire D, for gosakes hes the captain! You cant change a D in 3 days, hell it took 3 years for us! He knows everyhting and everyone, and since he knows everything, so do we! I look for us to outplay them on both sides of the ball on sunday... hopefully...

Michael82
09-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Schobel94
He knows the entire D, for gosakes hes the captain! You cant change a D in 3 days, hell it took 3 years for us! He knows everyhting and everyone, and since he knows everything, so do we! I look for us to outplay them on both sides of the ball on sunday... hopefully...

EXACTLY!!! :up:

BillsOverDolphins
09-02-2003, 09:45 PM
With Milloy this tough 4 game stretch to open the season could easily be 3-1!

The Spaz
09-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
With Milloy this tough 4 game stretch to open the season could easily be 3-1!

F- that 4-0 baby woo hoo!:)

BillsOverDolphins
09-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

F- that 4-0 baby woo hoo!:) no complaints here:jump:

robeezy
09-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Billy is one of the smartest coaches period. Especially on D but there ain't no way in hell he can touch us if we know all the formations, schemes and everything. Did they not know that Buffalo and the TD dream team would jump all over this? Way to give up 2 games this year Pats!

jchild178
09-02-2003, 11:11 PM
this is gotta be one of the biggest moves this year besides signing spikes and adams!! now i really cant wait to play the pats in the first week!

LABillsFan
09-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Add 1-2 extra win this season if he signs

BuffaloRanger
09-03-2003, 01:03 AM
He knows the Pats system.

Lawyer Milloy = David Della Rocco

"Me! Me! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Where they live, what they drive, their friends, their family, where they eat, who they f*&%! ....We could kill everyone."

From a great movie....

BillsOverDolphins
09-03-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
He knows the Pats system.

Lawyer Milloy = David Della Rocco

"Me! Me! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Where they live, what they drive, their friends, their family, where they eat, who they f*&%! ....We could kill everyone."

From a great movie....
boondock Saints!

ok, I'll get my stupid rope....