PDA

View Full Version : Post game injuries

Canadian'eh!
09-09-2022, 03:56 PM
I heard Oliver is in a walking boot but he said he just rolled his ankle and thinks he will be fine.

Anyone else?

TigerJ
09-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Heard on radio - McDermott said Oliver is day to day, which would support what Oliver said. I can't imagine he'll be bothered by the Titans game.

YardRat
09-09-2022, 10:45 PM
I haven't heard anything about Gilliam. And Saffold only got poked in the eye and returned after a couple of plays.

I'm not aware of any other injuries.

Night Train
09-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Cook hurt his pride.

Goobylal
09-10-2022, 12:53 AM
They can probably afford to take their time getting Oliver back.

notacon
09-10-2022, 04:45 AM
Cook hurt his pride.

I really feel bad for this kid. First carry EVER in a real NFL game. I suspect this will haunt hm for a while.

And this is one of the reasons McDermott does not trust rookies, and tries to not put too much pressure on them (or rely on them) unless he has to.

sukie
09-10-2022, 04:49 AM
Jalen Ramsey lost the last shred of credibility at being a lockdown corner.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-10-2022, 04:57 AM
Jalen Ramsey lost the last shred of credibility at being a lockdown corner.

Yet that has not really hurt him, as stated on his podcast

sukie
09-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Yet that has not really hurt him, as stated on his podcast
Diggs did to Jalen what Reed did to Louis Oliver.

Woodman
09-10-2022, 12:45 PM
They can probably afford to take their time getting Oliver back.
We play a week from Monday night I bet he's ready to kick ass by then. :D

He's having to much fun I like his chances for a full recovery.

TigerJ
09-11-2022, 03:53 PM
I really feel bad for this kid. First carry EVER in a real NFL game. I suspect this will haunt hm for a while.

And this is one of the reasons McDermott does not trust rookies, and tries to not put too much pressure on them (or rely on them) unless he has to.

I think the Bills' coaching staff knows how to handle a rookie who has a rough start to his NFL career. The Bills don't need Cook to get a lot of touches in the near future. They will ease him into the offense gradually.

Woodman
09-11-2022, 03:56 PM
I think the Bills' coaching staff knows how to handle a rookie who has a rough start to his NFL career. The Bills don't need Cook to get a lot of touches in the near future. They will ease him into the offense gradually.

I'm sure they'll pace him in slowly .... no need to rush.