• Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

GMFB: Week 1 ANGRY RUNS

Guess who wins week 1?!?!?

JOSH!!!

Last edited by Cntrygal; 09-13-2022, 12:56 AM.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: GMFB: Week 1 ANGRY RUNS

He is a Warrior .....

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

updated with video!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• cookie G
        • Mar 2003

This was an easy one. As soon as the play was over, I told my son, "Josh just won another Angry Run".

And I loved the Tatonka reference.

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

A great segment every week

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

The title to this thread is wrong. It should be...

“The psychopath Josh Allen wins another Angry Run award”.

KB highlighted the best part of the run after Josh “....switches the ball and throws him to Santa Monica” saying.....

“Here’s my favorite part. Always the hidden gems in Angry Run. Watch this. This psychopath is laughing. Get on his face. He’s laughing.

That is a big ‘ol toothy grin. This guy (pointing at the ref) feels like he just saw a car accident. And this guy (back to Josh) is saying ‘Yeah...I did it and what are you gonna do about it?.

Devin Singletary was right here. Devin Singletary said after the game....’”oh, yeah. Josh was laughing when he did that”. That is the kind of absolute ax murderer stuff we love in this segment.

Josh Allen throwing someone into the sideline and then laughing about it!!"

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Josh Allen Toothy Grin.jpg

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Kyle Brandt is interesting and the segment is great, but I take anything he says about Allen with a grain of salt. He's clearly a fanboy.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Kyle Brandt is interesting and the segment is great, but I take anything he says about Allen with a grain of salt. He's clearly a fanboy.
                  Sigh.

Oh dear. Debbie Downer strikes again.

I watch GMFB every day. The full GMFB crew are fans of football. They all love the Bills.....and KC.....and LA Rams....actually all the good teams.

Interestingly, KB has brought up some of the exact same observations YOU have and continue to make concerning their failure to beat KC when it counts, or the Titans....or how many losses the Bills had against teams with records above .500.

No, he’s not a “fanboy”. Anyone who knows anything about NFL football this year is high on the Bills.....even Michael Ervin picked the Bills to win the SB this year....yes, he was still a Dallas “fanboy" by saying the Bills would beat the Cowboys.

Almost all professional NFL analysts are high on the Bills. They are NOT all “fanboys”. How stupid.

Maybe if you watched the show regularly you would know what you are talking about.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    Sigh.

Oh dear. Debbie Downer strikes again.

I watch GMFB every day. The full GMFB crew are fans of football. They all love the Bills.....and KC.....and LA Rams....actually all the good teams.

Interestingly, KB has brought up some of the exact same observations YOU have and continue to make concerning their failure to beat KC when it counts, or the Titans....or how many losses the Bills had against teams with records above .500.

No, he’s not a “fanboy”. Anyone who knows anything about NFL football this year is high on the Bills.....even Michael Ervin picked the Bills to win the SB this year....yes, he was still a Dallas “fanboy" by saying the Bills would beat the Cowboys.

Almost all professional NFL analysts are high on the Bills. They are NOT all “fanboys”. How stupid.

Maybe if you watched the show regularly you would know what you are talking about.
                    Well, if Michael Irvin picked the Cowboys to go to the SB, then I don't care what else he has to say because he's clearly not very smart.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Well, if Michael Irvin picked the Cowboys to go to the SB, then I don't care what else he has to say because he's clearly not very smart.
                      He's an idiot plain and simple.

Mostly the simple part.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

He did it with a grin. But, he is proud of his Dallas fanboy baloney.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                          • Jun 2015

For those of you that haven't seen the movie Heat, shame on you.

For those that haven't seen it in a while, Kyle's reference to "He's got a GREAT ARM" and "your ---- is Up it!" is absolutely gold.

Pacino yells that at one of their informants who is secretly banging Ashley Judd (we should all be so lucky) behind Val Kilmer's back.

What an absolutely hilarious reference.

Kyle Brandt and I are the same age. I know the guy is a chizzled hollywood star and i'm just a pleb lawyer in Albany, NY. But I swear the dude and I had the same exact upbringing/life.

I absolutely love the guy.
                          All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Jimkelly12203
                            • Jun 2015

But so are you. And so am I. it is what it is. Some people are just very, very easy to root for.
                            All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

It's just fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X