Keys to Squeaking out a win vs tough Titans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    • Sep 2012

Keys to Squeaking out a win vs tough Titans.

Opening line was 7.5
    yesterday 10.5

anyone giving the Titans a chance?

personally don’t think there will be sleeping on anyone now that the world woke up and is watching.

(Title is for any Titan lurkers. Wanna lift their spirits before they get crushed again.)

screw good football. I want this over by the half.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Keys to Squeaking out a win vs tough Titans.

Stop the RB
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• sukie
      • Sep 2012

Giants did… 3.8 average

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Not so tough anymore. Although I saw that a lot of people are picking the Titans in survivor pools. Dumb.

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

The Bills are going to crush the Titans.

The reason they lost to them last year was not because of Henry...it was AJ Brown that killed us.....and Josh Allen failed hero ball with 9 minute left in the game with a four point lead.

Thankfully, he learned his lesson and did exactly the opposite when confronting the same situation in the second NE game, with 7 minutes in the game and a five point lead. Check the film. The difference is astounding.

First Monday night game in Buffalo since 2018....only the second one since 2008.

This game could get ugly for the Titans. The Bills may win by two or three scores....maybe more.

If I was a betting man, I would take the Bills. Watch the spread is going get higher as the bets on the Bills start rolling in.....oh....that has already started moving from 7.5 to 10.5 as sukie pointed out.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Them not having AJ Brown is huge, as is the game being in Buffalo, unlike the last 2 meetings.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

This game won't even be close.

Bills are going to wipe the field with them. The Titans have zero receiving threats. Henry looked super old last week. Their best player was Hillard, a backup RB.

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                This game won't even be close.

Bills are going to wipe the field with them. The Titans have zero receiving threats. Henry looked super old last week. Their best player was Hillard, a backup RB.
                Derrick Henry got the **** knocked out of him last week...literally flying in air....

Tannehill is washed up....on the unstoppable downside of his career.

It’s going to be very satisfying to see the Bills “wipe the field” with the fast fading Titans.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                  Derrick Henry got the **** knocked out of him last week...literally flying in air....

Tannehill is washed up....on the unstoppable downside of his career.

It’s going to be very satisfying to see the Bills “wipe the field” with the fast fading Titans.
                  Loved seeing that. Hopefully a bunch more like that coming this Monday.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Take away Henry early and score early on offense. The Titans game plan will be out the window and the route will be on.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

I am not worried about us losing to the Titans. My only worry is Josh Allen needs to dial back the running. Yeah he's a weapon as a runner, a huge weapon. And I don't mind the occassional scramble or run on third down. BUT that LA game cannot be the model going forward. Too many designed runs. And the guy does not want to go down. We love that about him but it's not sustainable. He will get hurt if the team/Josh is not a lot smarter about how we use him.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                        I am not worried about us losing to the Titans. My only worry is Josh Allen needs to dial back the running. Yeah he's a weapon as a runner, a huge weapon. And I don't mind the occassional scramble or run on third down. BUT that LA game cannot be the model going forward. Too many designed runs. And the guy does not want to go down. We love that about him but it's not sustainable. He will get hurt if the team/Josh is not a lot smarter about how we use him.
                        The one play that ended up with a couple of guys holding onto his body/one leg and Josh is hopping on the other leg? Jeesh! I was praying no one else like jumping up and crashing into them. That could be really really bad.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                          The one play that ended up with a couple of guys holding onto his body/one leg and Josh is hopping on the other leg? Jeesh! I was praying no one else like jumping up and crashing into them. That could be really really bad.
                          Seriously. He is completely fearless. And if you're that big and gifted it's understandable. But this guy is the meal ticket. You simply have to be smart with him. I would have had him out of the game mid 4th also.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                            Seriously. He is completely fearless. And if you're that big and gifted it's understandable. But this guy is the meal ticket. You simply have to be smart with him. I would have had him out of the game mid 4th also.
                            I wouldn't be surprised if they left him in to pad the stats...
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

Keep Jeffery Simmons away from Josh and we'll roll.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X