X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Dan Orlovsky will be in the MNF booth & Good Observation on Bills O change

I enjoyed listening to his breakdown, more scheme and technics breakdown. I guess I'm a football nerd.

In the video below, I agree with his assessment of the Titans. It is the play-action pass in the past the killed the Bills. Of course why the play-action works? Because Henry. Every time the Bills played them, there were moments I feel like I just wanted to do anything to stop Henry. But when Tennerhill showed up in Tennessee, that strategy no longer worked. We'll see if his assessment that the Titans will attack Von (or Epenesa I assume) in the run game is true, but it sounds logical.

On offense, he mentioned the Bills incorporated some of the Shanahan running offense; that is worth noting. In the Rams game 2nd half, I noticed quite significant changes on offense, but I didn't know what it was. It makes sense now that they are trying to create numeric man advantage in blocking, which means they are willing to run Allen for that. That is probably the Ken Dorsey flavor. It also explains why Kumerow took that many snaps and Davis played almost all of the offensive snaps because those are the best blocking WRs we have; and Diggs had his lower snaps game not just because they wanted him to be fresher as some local pundits claimed. The Giants certainly proved that they can run on them on Sunday.

I don't see the Bills attack the Titans the same way the Giants did. But I do feel you may see a reversal of possession time next Monday. typically in Bills - Titans affair, Titans own the Bills in time of possession.

• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Dan Orlovsky will be in the MNF booth & Good Observation on Bills O change

Keep Jeffery Simmons away from Josh and we'll be fine.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

When in the game did Gilliam go down with his injury?
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

I wonder if they dress Shaq for this game.

Comment

• notacon
          • Aug 2012

Once again, I cannot see the video.

ghz, please stop using the “video” option in the posting window. The only way I can see the video is by quoting your post and copying the link.

Does anyone else have the same issue??? Is it because I am using Safari???

Anyway, here is the video embedded for easy viewing....

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
            • Aug 2004

I use Google Chrome and have no issues.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

No Harold Landry out for the season and obviously no Jones we have him .

We will run the football a ton.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                • Aug 2004

The Titans keep their DEs in more than most teams in NFL. I see opportunities to run outside or read options for the Bills. But they may need to put Cook out there because he has the speed. If the Titans bring the LBs down (and they do that when they feel read options if a real threat), we may actually see Cook route running skills against a LB.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                  The Titans keep their DEs in more than most teams in NFL. I see opportunities to run outside or read options for the Bills. But they may need to put Cook out there because he has the speed. If the Titans bring the LBs down (and they do that when they feel read options if a real threat), we may actually see Cook route running skills against a LB.
                  I see this game as an extremely large opportunity for Cook .... please give him some touches especially in the pass game any way you can get him the ball in open spaces and look out.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                    I use Google Chrome and have no issues.
                    Yep. I used Chrome to look at this thread and the video is there.

Must be something with Safari. But, I still prefer Safari and won’t change just to see a video when you post it.

Comment

Working...
                    X