PDA

View Full Version : Watched the whole Giants/Titans game on NFLN last night

ghz in pittsburgh
09-15-2022, 12:50 AM
I rarely re-watch games, but it happened to be on I think 8 - 9 pm EST and piqued my interest since the Bills play them next Monday. Caught my wife (not much a football fan) by surprise as she wondered "is there a game on Wednesday now?"

Overall, my impression is that maybe those beat writers in the know are right: Monday will be a tighter game than the spread indicates. The Titans played a very sloppy game. Numerous drops especially on 3rd down. Henry looked rusty every bit of someone who hasn't played for a long while. Blown coverage we normally don't see from a Vrabel defense. But Tennerhill and Simmons were in mid-season forms. Simmons, in particular, might be playing at Aaron Donald's level (he hasn't got paid yet so I suspect he has strong motivation). If they are able to correct those sloppy ends which I expect a coach like Vrabel is able to do, they can put up a serious fight against the Bills.

Defensively, they are very similar to the Bills. Strong D line, great safeties. Right now their DBs probably rank above the Bills. The main thing is they have size - part of Vrabel's philosophy. They use the safeties as we do - don't give up big plays, making you drive down the field play after play and punish you along way with their size, hoping you make a mistake. We played them under McDermott last 4 years, other than last year which we lost but scored 31 points, we have scored 12, 14, 16 points in the past. The Giants benefitted from a big blown coverage by Fullerton and Barkley's huge day on the ground. Well you can't rely on opponent blowing coverage in game planning, and we don't have anyone with Barkley's explosiveness and speed to run away from their LBs. So expect it to be grind on offense. I think Allen's off-season goal of putting his eyes in the right place comes just the right time for the Titans game.

Offensively I do see the Titans suffer from AJ Brown not being there. Tennerhill played well but his receivers failed him. Looks to me that Henry was still in pre-season mode at the beginning of the game, not seeing the right holes, easy to be brought down etc., but as the game progressed, he got stronger, par for the course for him. The Giants were really physical with him, something the smallish Bills back 7 were never able to do in the past. The only guy we have size there is Edmunds, but we all know he's never played up to his size in run defense. I tend to think we should be able to play better against Tennerhill's play action game than the Giants did, but on the flip side of the coin, now the tape of our rookie CB is out, I feel teams like the Titans will try to scheme to exploit the weakness of the rookies. The one thing I want to say is in obvious passing downs, we have to and should be able to pressure Tennerhill, which is a sore point in the past where tennerhill - AJ Brown killed us.

OpIv37
09-15-2022, 01:18 AM
Wait, what? According to BZ, a double-digit win is guaranteed.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2022, 01:28 AM

Agreed. I put $30 on the Bills at -9.5 and $30 on them at -23.5.

Woodman
09-15-2022, 01:32 AM
Cook should get his opportunity a bit more this week.

Looking for big things from him! :gobills:

Goobylal
09-15-2022, 03:56 AM
I rarely re-watch games, but it happened to be on I think 8 - 9 pm EST and piqued my interest since the Bills play them next Monday. Caught my wife (not much a football fan) by surprise as she wondered "is there a game on Wednesday now?"

Overall, my impression is that maybe those beat writers in the know are right: Monday will be a tighter game than the spread indicates. The Titans played a very sloppy game. Numerous drops especially on 3rd down. Henry looked rusty every bit of someone who hasn't played for a long while. Blown coverage we normally don't see from a Vrabel defense. But Tennerhill and Simmons were in mid-season forms. Simmons, in particular, might be playing at Aaron Donald's level (he hasn't got paid yet so I suspect he has strong motivation). If they are able to correct those sloppy ends which I expect a coach like Vrabel is able to do, they can put up a serious fight against the Bills.

Defensively, they are very similar to the Bills. Strong D line, great safeties. Right now their DBs probably rank above the Bills. The main thing is they have size - part of Vrabel's philosophy. They use the safeties as we do - don't give up big plays, making you drive down the field play after play and punish you along way with their size, hoping you make a mistake. We played them under McDermott last 4 years, other than last year which we lost but scored 31 points, we have scored 12, 14, 16 points in the past. The Giants benefitted from a big blown coverage by Fullerton and Barkley's huge day on the ground. Well you can't rely on opponent blowing coverage in game planning, and we don't have anyone with Barkley's explosiveness and speed to run away from their LBs. So expect it to be grind on offense. I think Allen's off-season goal of putting his eyes in the right place comes just the right time for the Titans game.

Offensively I do see the Titans suffer from AJ Brown not being there. Tennerhill played well but his receivers failed him. Looks to me that Henry was still in pre-season mode at the beginning of the game, not seeing the right holes, easy to be brought down etc., but as the game progressed, he got stronger, par for the course for him. The Giants were really physical with him, something the smallish Bills back 7 were never able to do in the past. The only guy we have size there is Edmunds, but we all know he's never played up to his size in run defense. I tend to think we should be able to play better against Tennerhill's play action game than the Giants did, but on the flip side of the coin, now the tape of our rookie CB is out, I feel teams like the Titans will try to scheme to exploit the weakness of the rookies. The one thing I want to say is in obvious passing downs, we have to and should be able to pressure Tennerhill, which is a sore point in the past where tennerhill - AJ Brown killed us.

The Bills have size now on the DL. Jones is 320# and Phillips is 330#. Settle is 313#. If he or Oliver don't play, Brandin Bryant will probably get the callup and he's 305#. They'll probably also activate Lawson, who is an excellent run stopper.

Woodman
09-15-2022, 04:01 AM
The Bills have size now on the DL. Jones is 320# and Phillips is 330#. Settle is 313#. If he or Oliver don't play, Brandin Bryant will probably get the callup and he's 305#. They'll probably also activate Lawson, who is an excellent run stopper.
Jumping on them early would help a great deal .... but the bottom line is we gotta convince them that running just won't cut it.

Goobylal
09-15-2022, 04:03 AM

Dang! Not that it's a lot, but a 24 point blowout? Could happen.

Jumping on them early would help a great deal .... but the bottom line is we gotta convince them that running just won't cut it.

Not too worried. The Giants were having success against them on the road and Jones is horrible and so is their OL.

TacklingDummy
09-15-2022, 04:19 AM
Dang! Not that it's a lot, but a 24 point blowout? Could happen.

Not too worried. The Giants were having success against them on the road and Jones is horrible and so is their OL.

Statement game. 48 to 10

Woodman
09-15-2022, 04:20 AM
Statement game. 48 to 10
I would love to bury the Titans and Vrabel. :gobills:

ghz in pittsburgh
09-15-2022, 04:44 AM
I said back 7 size. The Titans uses 3-4. The 2 outside linebackers are in 270 - 280ln range. The 2 inside linebackers are 230+lb.

The bills back 7 featuring Edmunds 240+ lb and the rest are ALL under 220 lb.

Goobylal
09-15-2022, 05:03 AM
I said back 7 size. The Titans uses 3-4. The 2 outside linebackers are in 270 - 280ln range. The 2 inside linebackers are 230+lb.

The bills back 7 featuring Edmunds 240+ lb and the rest are ALL under 220 lb.

Sorry, read it as "front-7." Last year they played them 4-2-5. They'll go 4-3 this time so there will be more size from not only the DL but also the switch of a CB with a LB.

Woodman
09-15-2022, 06:21 AM
Sorry, read it as "front-7." Last year they played them 4-2-5. They'll go 4-3 this time so there will be more size from not only the DL but also the switch of a CB with a LB.

That fits better especially against the Titans. :cheers:

Woodman
09-15-2022, 06:24 AM
I wonder if they'd ever consider a 4-4-3:scratch:

One safety two corners.

Or just 3 corners. :idunno:

Goobylal
09-15-2022, 06:26 AM
I wonder if they'd ever consider a 4-4-3:scratch:

One safety two corners.

Or just 3 corners. :idunno:

I think they keep just 4 DBs. The Titans' passing attack is nothing like it used to be.

Woodman
09-15-2022, 06:34 AM
I think they keep just 4 DBs. The Titans' passing attack is nothing like it used to be.
Ok that works 4-3-4

Years ago I watched a high school run the 4-4 there was no run game whatsoever.

Skooby
09-15-2022, 06:40 AM
We played shaky ball early last year & have revamped enough where our clean-up translate to a romp versus just a thumping. I am not worried about opponents offenses running anymore, we literally have addressed this to the point where our opponents will have to throw (because they are down so many points) before we get tired. Our next real challenge is Miami’s heat, not the Titans.

Goobylal
09-15-2022, 06:48 AM
We played shaky ball early last year & have revamped enough where our clean-up translate to a romp versus just a thumping. I am not worried about opponents offenses running anymore, we literally have addressed this to the point where our opponents will have to throw (because they are down so many points) before we get tired. Our next real challenge is Miami’s heat, not the Titans.

And Miami's heat has never been much of a problem for them. Never mind that it was sweltering in LA on the field.

Novacane
09-15-2022, 07:02 AM

According to you a loss is guaranteed.

notacon
09-15-2022, 07:12 AM
I watched the game as well.

The Titans overachieved last year and had some of the ugliest loses against two terrible teams, Jets and Houston.

I believe they are overrated this year....by a LOT. They are lucky being in the very weak AFC South, and could squeak out a division crown, but they are an almost sure one-and-done playoff team IF they even make the playoffs.

There was nothing in the Giants game that makes me fearful of the Titans....it just bolsters the idea that they are going in the wrong direction. Losing AJ Brown is HUGE.

Tannehill is also on the downside of his career. This will be the last year he’s a Titan. He’s not worth the $36M cap number for 2023, and they will save $17.8M in cap $ next year by moving on from him.

2022 is the last year he has guaranteed money (a whopping $29M) and his replacement is already on the roster in Willis.

The Giants played with a lot of heart....but they are not a good team....yet.

The Bills are going to kick their teeth in come Monday night.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-15-2022, 07:18 AM
If we add the 3rd LB, I assume it will be Bernard, another Milano sized guy. Since he has the instinct, maybe he can be a speed bump to Henry to buy some time for Edmunds to get there.

Ed
09-15-2022, 07:57 AM
What are the odds at -23.5?

TacklingDummy
09-15-2022, 03:09 PM
What are the odds at -23.5?

$30 wins me $147.44

+390

Wish I had more money on my account. Would tKe the Bills at - 29.5 at +800. $30 get me $240.

Forward_Lateral
09-16-2022, 02:22 AM
So, your conclusion after watching the Titans look like ass is that the game will be close?

OK.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-16-2022, 02:52 AM
I'll say potentially. The problem they had is drops, missed tackles, a blown coverage. Even Vrabel said himself at his presser. Key guys like Tennerhill, Simmons, and their safeties (which I think is better than ours) played well.

Structurally, I did see that they missed AJ Brown. That by itself would not make the case where everyone is going to blown them out.

Can they play better? You have to believe so. If they don't have any drops, missed tackles, blown coverage on Monday night, hell yeah it will be a close game. The Bills played a near perfect game in the opener minus the turnovers. Someone mentioned that the Titans lost to the Jets, Texans last year. But they also beat Bills, Chiefs, and Rams. I would not say they are anywhere near a consistent top team in NFL, but they have a unique blend of style and when the match-up is right, and they play clean football, they can actually dominate the best teams in NFL. When the match up is not right, and they are sloppy, they can lose to the worse teams.

Tennerhill in my mind, symbolizes that team. He has a strong arm and is not afraid to stick the ball in tight places, aka Fitzpatrick mindset. But something is missing in his read/decision/whatever, that there will be games his boldness (just like Fitzpatrick) becomes his worse enemy in the forms of bad decisions, INTs. etc. I'll tell you based on the last two years, reading McDermott's zone is not one of those Tennerhill weakness. I'm hopeful that we change up some this Monday and the pressure gets to him ---- but the Titans O-Line actually hold up against the Giants DL very well last Sunday.

Woodman
09-16-2022, 03:33 AM
$30 wins me $147.44

+390

Wish I had more money on my account. Would tKe the Bills at - 29.5 at +800. $30 get me $240.

Nice go get em. 19550

Goobylal
09-16-2022, 04:15 AM
I'll say potentially. The problem they had is drops, missed tackles, a blown coverage. Even Vrabel said himself at his presser. Key guys like Tennerhill, Simmons, and their safeties (which I think is better than ours) played well.

Structurally, I did see that they missed AJ Brown. That by itself would not make the case where everyone is going to blown them out.

Can they play better? You have to believe so. If they don't have any drops, missed tackles, blown coverage on Monday night, hell yeah it will be a close game. The Bills played a near perfect game in the opener minus the turnovers. Someone mentioned that the Titans lost to the Jets, Texans last year. But they also beat Bills, Chiefs, and Rams. I would not say they are anywhere near a consistent top team in NFL, but they have a unique blend of style and when the match-up is right, and they play clean football, they can actually dominate the best teams in NFL. When the match up is not right, and they are sloppy, they can lose to the worse teams.

Tennerhill in my mind, symbolizes that team. He has a strong arm and is not afraid to stick the ball in tight places, aka Fitzpatrick mindset. But something is missing in his read/decision/whatever, that there will be games his boldness (just like Fitzpatrick) becomes his worse enemy in the forms of bad decisions, INTs. etc. I'll tell you based on the last two years, reading McDermott's zone is not one of those Tennerhill weakness. I'm hopeful that we change up some this Monday and the pressure gets to him ---- but the Titans O-Line actually hold up against the Giants DL very well last Sunday.

Yeah but that was against the Giants, at home. The Bills had miscues and still blew-out the Rams on the road.

Forward_Lateral
09-16-2022, 04:27 AM
The Bills played like complete garbage, turned the ball over 4 times, and still blew the doors off of the defending superbowl champs, in their own house, and they weren't missing any key players.

Imagine if the Bills didn't squander multiple scoring opportunities in the first half?

ghz in pittsburgh
09-16-2022, 05:44 AM
I view it differently. The Bills had turnovers, but not sloppy at all, certainly not garbage at any point. McKenzie's turnover is just that, a very unlucky bounce at the Ball hit McKanzie's arm and the defender at the right place, as McKanzie himself said. Crowder's INT is mostly Allen's fault, but really not that much of a bad throw. It happens if you want to live in the middle of the field all the time (by the way, the Titans, with their great safeties would hope for a ball to two of this nature on Monday). The fumble by Cook is a rookie who has never experienced how NFL defenders can hit or punch the ball if you leave any moments on vulnerability as a ball carrier.

The Titans, on the other hand, had a ball hitting a receiver in the helmet (front side) and bounced off. Henry in wildcat (3rd and 1) and dropped the snap. Fullerton, a pretty good man covering CB, let his guard down to peek at Jones in man coverage because he didn't believe Jones would do things like Allen would, allowing Shepard to run right by him for a wide open 60+ yard TD reception. Those are prototypical definition of sloppy plays.

notacon
09-16-2022, 07:05 AM
If we add the 3rd LB, I assume it will be Bernard, another Milano sized guy. Since he has the instinct, maybe he can be a speed bump to Henry to buy some time for Edmunds to get there.

No, I doubt the Bills will use a third LB. And the issues they had last year in slowing down Henry were not a big problem. As I have pointed out (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261080-Keys-to-Squeaking-out-a-win-vs-tough-Titans?p=4960778&viewfull=1#post4960778) several times....

“Last year the Bills were relatively effective in containing Henry....except for one play. As I have pointed out in other threads, he had runs of 76, 19 and 13 yards. In his other 17 carries he gained only 35 yards.

The 76 yard run was more the result of defensive scheme and uncharacteristic play by Milano and Poyer. They were very close to the line, to try and stop the run, but were out of position and could not shake their blocks, especially Poyer who was neutralized by a Titans WR.”

The other reason the Bills lost last year was AJ Brown sustaining drives, and Josh plying hero ball with 9 min left in the 4th Q when the Bills had a chance to bury the Titans. ahead by 4 points. He should have taken what the defense gave him with short passes to outlets, instead, he forced long passing plays that had little chance of being competed....and they didn't.

Instead of eating up the clock and going ahead 11 points, or at worst, 7 with a FG, he handed the ball right back to Tennessee where they went ahead to stay....with AJ Brown with the big play on 2nd and 10 from their own 44 for 22 yards to the Bills 34....followed by three more passing plays. The failed 4th down play with 22 sec. left, also had nothing to do with Henry.

This year, the D-line has been completely revamped and is much better suited to help stop the run. In any event, I expect the Bills to kick the **** out of TEN and Henry will be a non-factor....not that he won’t gain yards but he will not be able to prevent the Bills from winning the game going away.

Goobylal
09-16-2022, 07:47 AM
I view it differently. The Bills had turnovers, but not sloppy at all, certainly not garbage at any point. McKenzie's turnover is just that, a very unlucky bounce at the Ball hit McKanzie's arm and the defender at the right place, as McKanzie himself said. Crowder's INT is mostly Allen's fault, but really not that much of a bad throw. It happens if you want to live in the middle of the field all the time (by the way, the Titans, with their great safeties would hope for a ball to two of this nature on Monday). The fumble by Cook is a rookie who has never experienced how NFL defenders can hit or punch the ball if you leave any moments on vulnerability as a ball carrier.

The Titans, on the other hand, had a ball hitting a receiver in the helmet (front side) and bounced off. Henry in wildcat (3rd and 1) and dropped the snap. Fullerton, a pretty good man covering CB, let his guard down to peek at Jones in man coverage because he didn't believe Jones would do things like Allen would, allowing Shepard to run right by him for a wide open 60+ yard TD reception. Those are prototypical definition of sloppy plays.

Huh? Mistakes are mistakes, no matter who makes them. McK's INT, Crowder not coming back for the ball (to at least break it up) and Cook fumbling are no "better" mistakes than the ones the Titans made. And if Jones is making Fullerton look silly, what do you think Josh will do to him? Josh made Ramsey look And who is to say the Titans clean them up?

Cali512
09-16-2022, 12:18 PM
Huh? Mistakes are mistakes, no matter who makes them. McK's INT, Crowder not coming back for the ball (to at least break it up) and Cook fumbling are no "better" mistakes than the ones the Titans made. And if Jones is making Fullerton look silly, what do you think Josh will do to him? Josh made Ramsey look And who is to say the Titans clean them up?

That pass was all on allen. Crowder had no reason to think it would be that badly behind

Goobylal
09-16-2022, 12:26 PM
That pass was all on allen. Crowder had no reason to think it would be that badly behind

I've heard some analysts say that Crowder should have worked back towards Josh to at least break it up. I don't know, you'd think it was all Josh's fault.

Cali512
09-16-2022, 12:33 PM
I've heard some analysts say that Crowder should have worked back towards Josh to at least break it up. I don't know, you'd think it was all Josh's fault.

When your going across the field, and allen is that accurate, as the receiver in that split second, its hard to change up direction to save the ball

Mace
09-16-2022, 12:58 PM

Like I've said in other threads, the Titans play a methodical, physical, grinding game that matched up well with our previous teams. The run opens up the pass, then the play action passing game opens up the run. They did exactly what they intended to do last season, it was just not glamorous, or flashy.

Last year, end of Q1 -Bills lead 3-0. End of Q2 -Bills lead 20-17. End of Q3 -Bills lead 31-24. End of game, Titans win 34-31, on a 13 yard TD run by the contained Henry, who scored 3 td's. 2nd half the Bills fell into their old habits of slapping at shoulder pads trying to tackle, Titans just kept playing their game.

We'll win this game if the team has taken a step to be able to face this style of opponent. It's a measure. If the Titans win, well....

We have gotten more physical imho, and skilled via Miller. I'm looking forward to seeing.

I don't feel bad saying seeing is believing and hope I do.

I wouldn't blow off the Titans as a gimme though. If I'm wrong I'll be delighted to admit it.

I don't care if they win 7 to 6. I don't see this game as a cakewalk. I just see it as a test.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-16-2022, 01:50 PM
I'm glad Safford is on this team. He will remind the team how physical the Titans will be on Monday. I particularly like he's comment on the Titans that after a loss, they usually play the best next game (and vice versa).

Another thing is he openly admitted that, as a veteran, he sees things and he's giving all those info he know about the Titans to the Bills. I have a feeling he'll be given a game ball Monday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEpmUGSlZHw&t=3s

Woodman
09-16-2022, 02:04 PM

Who know's right now i'd say becoming more familiar with each other will be the key .... it's going to get much much better and that's going to be fun to watch for all of us.

:gobills:

Goobylal
09-16-2022, 02:39 PM
Like I've said in other threads, the Titans play a methodical, physical, grinding game that matched up well with our previous teams. The run opens up the pass, then the play action passing game opens up the run. They did exactly what they intended to do last season, it was just not glamorous, or flashy.

Last year, end of Q1 -Bills lead 3-0. End of Q2 -Bills lead 20-17. End of Q3 -Bills lead 31-24. End of game, Titans win 34-31, on a 13 yard TD run by the contained Henry, who scored 3 td's. 2nd half the Bills fell into their old habits of slapping at shoulder pads trying to tackle, Titans just kept playing their game.

We'll win this game if the team has taken a step to be able to face this style of opponent. It's a measure. If the Titans win, well....

We have gotten more physical imho, and skilled via Miller. I'm looking forward to seeing.

I don't feel bad saying seeing is believing and hope I do.

I wouldn't blow off the Titans as a gimme though. If I'm wrong I'll be delighted to admit it.

I don't care if they win 7 to 6. I don't see this game as a cakewalk. I just see it as a test.

He rushed 21 times for 82 yards against the Giants and they lost. At home. The Giants' defense is terrible and so is their offense. They won't be able to run on the Bills this time and that will shut everything down, while Josh picks them apart on the other side of the ball.

Woodman
09-16-2022, 03:25 PM
He rushed 21 times for 82 yards against the Giants and they lost. At home. The Giants' defense is terrible and so is their offense. They won't be able to run on the Bills this time and that will shut everything down, while Josh picks them apart on the other side of the ball.

Keep Josh clean and away we go!!

imbondz
09-17-2022, 12:15 AM
The Titans have played their best football when they play us over the past couple years. This game will be tough but home field advantage will be real this year. Hope Tannehill can’t hear a thing.

DraftBoy
09-17-2022, 01:27 AM
Titans game plan should be focused on offense not defense. Get out to an early two score lead and neutralize Henry by forcing Tannehill to throw. If we do that then we should be fine.

Goobylal
09-17-2022, 01:56 AM
Titans game plan should be focused on offense not defense. Get out to an early two score lead and neutralize Henry by forcing Tannehill to throw. If we do that then we should be fine.

They should and will be focused on both. Being at home and not having to deal with crowd noise, no Harold Landry, them having a weakened secondary and Saffold having something to prove will be major benefits to the Bills' offense.

On the flip side, having bigger bodies in at DT and Lawson at DE will help with Henry, while their passing attack will be the worst its been in years. And they can see and copy what the Giants did to them.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-17-2022, 02:11 AM
Chris Brown asked Safford exact same question. Get a lead to force them abandon Henry approach.

But guess what, Safford knows Vrabel and its not really a shock to anyone. Titans offense starts and ends with Henry and the running game. No matter how much they are down, I don't see them abandoning running Henry until 4th quarter if they are still down by 3 scores.

DraftBoy
09-17-2022, 02:12 AM
They should and will be focused on both. Being at home and not having to deal with crowd noise, no Harold Landry, them having a weakened secondary and Saffold having something to prove will be major benefits to the Bills' offense.

On the flip side, having bigger bodies in at DT and Lawson at DE will help with Henry, while their passing attack will be the worst its been in years. And they can see and copy what the Giants did to them.

Yea it’s not that complicated nor does it have that many factors. Get up two scores and you eliminate the most effective part of the Titans team. We let them stay within two scores then we have to worry about Henry.

Goobylal
09-17-2022, 02:24 AM
Yea it’s not that complicated nor does it have that many factors. Get up two scores and you eliminate the most effective part of the Titans team. We let them stay within two scores then we have to worry about Henry.

I'm not overly concerned about Henry. Again the bigger bodies upfront will provide dividends. They just have to make sure that the secondary sticks with their men and let the front-7 take care of him.

Mace
09-17-2022, 10:42 AM

Any given Sunday. We're not the Giants and it isn't last week. We lost to Jacksonville last year. Same thing, they aren't Jacksonville and it isn't last year. It's a new fresh test against a team that has matched up well against us. I'll say the same thing, win, and it proves we have an answer against a certain style of team that has given us problems. Lose, and it would seem we have the same problems.

It would be nice if it happens as you say, I'd be fine with it. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm optimistic, I'm not certain. I'm (I feel, appropriately) wary. The result will speak for itself. Hasn't happened yet.

swiper
09-17-2022, 10:45 AM

I watched the whole game too, when it happened. There is nothing to be nervous about with the Titans. Plus their coach is a pompous fool who meets shiva's definition of stupid. And?

swiper
09-17-2022, 10:47 AM
Any given Sunday. We're not the Giants and it isn't last week. We lost to Jacksonville last year. Same thing, they aren't Jacksonville and it isn't last year. It's a new fresh test against a team that has matched up well against us. I'll say the same thing, win, and it proves we have an answer against a certain style of team that has given us problems. Lose, and it would seem we have the same problems.

It would be nice if it happens as you say, I'd be fine with it. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm optimistic, I'm not certain. I'm (I feel, appropriately) wary. The result will speak for itself. Hasn't happened yet.

Do NOT bring up the Jacksonville game again or I will send McDermott to your house with a knife. :love:

HAMMER
09-17-2022, 02:48 PM
Interesting useless factoid... every Bills win last year was by double digits.

TacklingDummy
09-19-2022, 02:14 PM
$30 wins me $147.44

+390