PDA

View Full Version : Where will Milloy end up...

SoCalRaider
09-03-2003, 02:40 AM
"One of the Saints' players said Tuesday night that Milloy had hinted he favored the Redskins but wanted more time to consider his decision..." ESPN

ublinkwescore
09-03-2003, 06:58 AM
We've been hearing reports that the redskins dropped out of the running and said he'd probably end up a bill.

plus there are already (unconfirmed) reports that the Bills have already reached a verbal agreement with him - if I didn't have to work, I'd be watching ESPN News all day waiting for a press conference for them to announce the signing.

don137
09-03-2003, 07:15 AM
If the Milloy wants the money then Washington is the favorite unless they drop out of the running. My guess is they would have to cut a few starters to make it work

The Saints and Bills both offer a familiar face (Tebucky Jones and Drew Bledsoe) and both have a better chance of going deeper into the playoffs then the skins. The "X" factor may be he gets a chance at revenge at Patriots twice a year so I believe Buffalo would out between the two.
If he wants money then he will go to the skins but if he wants to go to a good team and get revenge then the Bills...