• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Bruce's Speech before the Titans game

The Titans-Bills game was fantastic. The atmosphere was unreal. The game itself was a dominating display of football by the Bills in all three phases - offense, defense and special teams. They defeated the team that had beat them the last two seasons.
    But perhaps the best part of the game was ceremony before the game and this speech by Bruce Smith. If you have a few minutes, take a listen.
    (As a side note - the ~8 year old kid sitting next to me at his first game and the smile on his face and pure thrill of being there was great too)
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Bruce's Speech before the Titans game

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    The Titans-Bills game was fantastic. The atmosphere was unreal. The game itself was a dominating display of football by the Bills in all three phases - offense, defense and special teams. They defeated the team that had beat them the last two seasons.
    But perhaps the best part of the game was ceremony before the game and this speech by Bruce Smith. If you have a few minutes, take a listen.
    (As a side note - the ~8 year old kid sitting next to me at his first game and the smile on his face and pure thrill of being there was great too)
    He was inspirational.

Every participant deserves much credit.

From the heart!

Always choose love.

Love you Bruuuuuuuce

Thanks for posting!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Bruce Smith is a class act. The NFL’s “A football life: Bruce Smith” can’t be missed by any Bills fan. I can only find this 13 minute youtube video of it. It originally aired in 2019.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

They really went all out for this opener. Marv should be getting more play, that was awesome to watch on replay I know I would have goosebumps if I saw it live.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
        X