PDA

View Full Version : Coverage Maps Week three:

Historian
09-22-2022, 01:57 AM
https://506sports.com/

Interestingly enough UB will be on CBSSN Sat at noon.

DraftBoy
09-22-2022, 02:21 AM
Sweet! Bills game on locally for Squish the Fish!

Cntrygal
09-22-2022, 04:45 AM
oh yipee... we get the "SlobberOnTheChiefs" broadcast here. I guess I'll be streaming on my laptop.

Crisis
09-22-2022, 07:33 AM
Weird to me that KC/IND gets Nantz/Romo over BUF/MIA but oh well. I like Harlan, don't really have an opinion on Trent Green.

Forward_Lateral
09-22-2022, 08:00 AM
I don't mind Trent Green.

It seems like Harlan and Green do a lot of Bills games.

gr8slayer
09-24-2022, 12:25 AM
I can't wait until Sunday Ticket is off of DirecTV... Anyone have a reliable link for the game this week?

cookie G
09-24-2022, 02:40 AM
oh yipee... we get the "SlobberOnTheChiefs" broadcast here. I guess I'll be streaming on my laptop.

Yeah, naturally we have the Chief too. My oldest said he might not be working (Sundays are one of his regular days). He has YoutubeTV and I actually use his access, and he has this bad habit of changing the zipcode in his settings to one in Buffalo, to get the Buffalo local stations.

Too bad it doesn't work very good, the game ends up being blocked out anyway and his account gets suspended for a month. He mentioned that yesterday, I told him not to bother, we'll go watch it somewhere.

No DirectTV, so no Sunday ticket. I did try to get it a few years ago, and would have had a good deal locked in for 2 years, but too many trees. They were blocking the line of sight to the satellite.

Cntrygal
09-24-2022, 08:45 AM
I can't wait until Sunday Ticket is off of DirecTV... Anyone have a reliable link for the game this week?

Yeah, naturally we have the Chief too. My oldest said he might not be working (Sundays are one of his regular days). He has YoutubeTV and I actually use his access, and he has this bad habit of changing the zipcode in his settings to one in Buffalo, to get the Buffalo local stations.

Too bad it doesn't work very good, the game ends up being blocked out anyway and his account gets suspended for a month. He mentioned that yesterday, I told him not to bother, we'll go watch it somewhere.

No DirectTV, so no Sunday ticket. I did try to get it a few years ago, and would have had a good deal locked in for 2 years, but too many trees. They were blocking the line of sight to the satellite.

I'll be using the "stream east" link. I'll pm you both.

BillsFanInMass
09-25-2022, 04:38 AM
Can you send me the link also ? Thank you. This is my 2nd test without directv it's brutal

acehole
09-25-2022, 04:56 AM
Can you please PM me the link I can’t find it anywhere