• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Reality check vs the dolphins

I feel the board is really confident, and in a way so am i

BUT

We have 2 rookies starting, a 6th round pick and a first round pick who virtually got beat out by the 6th round pick. We also more than likely will have a backup safety in and our best interior lineman out along with ed oliver.

Can we please show some respect to the dolphins last week and understand that this is arguably the worst matchup tor us at this point in the season?

We keep talking about the baltimore DBs and how their young guys got exposed, well look at us right now

I have all the faith in our offense, but lets be real. This is an awful matchup with our injuries
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Reality check vs the dolphins

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
    I feel the board is really confident, and in a way so am i

BUT

We have 2 rookies starting, a 6th round pick and a first round pick who virtually got beat out by the 6th round pick. We also more than likely will have a backup safety in and our best interior lineman out along with ed oliver.

Can we please show some respect to the dolphins last week and understand that this is arguably the worst matchup tor us at this point in the season?

We keep talking about the baltimore DBs and how their young guys got exposed, well look at us right now

I have all the faith in our offense, but lets be real. This is an awful matchup with our injuries
    Injuries can determine a lot .... they have injuries as well.

Just really glad we have some decent depth.

Maybe we need to activate and give an opportunity to a PS player or two.

We'll be ready and we'll have a plan.

Keep Josh clean and the rest of it will take care of itself JMO.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
      Can we please show some respect to the dolphins
      No.

Bills by 20.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

I'm concerned about the defense with the injuries. McFrazier has not proven particularly creative or adaptive, however I'm not concerned with Tua Tagovailoa going mano a mano with Josh Allen in a shootout at this point, Hill/Waddle or no Hill/Waddle. We have some guys who can catch.

Division game, conference game, against an apparent up and comer. Important. Another measure, another test.

I expected the Bills to start this season sluggish, a little disjointed. No sign of that whatever, they came out with a roar. Eyes on the prize.

I don't care about blowouts. Just win this game. We'll see.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Josh will tear their defense apart. You saw what Lamar did to them. And the Bills have a better defense, even with the rookies.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
            Josh will tear their defense apart. You saw what Lamar did to them. And the Bills have a better defense, even with the rookies.
            I think you got something there .... Josh just loves playing against them.

Keep Josh clean and the rest of it will take care of itself

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

I have confidence we will outscore them but if the offense has a bad day we're in for a rough time.

I see a 34-30 type of game coming

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                I'm concerned about the defense with the injuries. McFrazier has not proven particularly creative or adaptive, however I'm not concerned with Tua Tagovailoa going mano a mano with Josh Allen in a shootout at this point, Hill/Waddle or no Hill/Waddle. We have some guys who can catch.

Division game, conference game, against an apparent up and comer. Important. Another measure, another test.

I expected the Bills to start this season sluggish, a little disjointed. No sign of that whatever, they came out with a roar. Eyes on the prize.

I don't care about blowouts. Just win this game. We'll see.
                Just win baby!

1-0 is the only goal.

Enjoy this ride with Josh and Co.

Lots of victories to celebrate ...... that's our job now

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  I have confidence we will outscore them but if the offense has a bad day we're in for a rough time.

I see a 34-30 type of game coming
                  I don't know what the score will be .... having said that I just can't picture Tua Longtongueviola laying 30 on us.

Comment

• mightysimi
                    Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                    • Mar 2010

Even with backups I feel we can play a shell fine. I don't know they can go 10-12 plays 4 or 5 times to keep up. I am worried about Hill and Waddle with all that speed though.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                      Even with backups I feel we can play a shell fine. I don't know they can go 10-12 plays 4 or 5 times to keep up. I am worried about Hill and Waddle with all that speed though.
                      We gotta chase, pressure, sack and strip the ball from Tua.

Never allow him to breath.

3 turnovers should be enough

Travel between the 20's won't hurt. ...... force at worst fg attempts.

The Ravens played the worst defense i've seen in years to blow the 21 point lead .... our offense won't allow that and neither will our defense JMO

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                        I think you got something there .... Josh just loves playing against them.

Keep Josh clean and the rest of it will take care of itself
                        He does. He's averaged almost 36 PPG against them in his last 7 games (all wins).

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I think the offense is going to have to put up a forty-burger again, and this is the d-line's game to win. Get pressure, and get hands in the air.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                            I think the offense is going to have to put up a forty-burger again, and this is the d-line's game to win. Get pressure, and get hands in the air.
                            And don't just let Hill run around again like he's a generic receiver on a play chart. Smack him off the line once in a while, watch for the TE to screen him and don't fall for it otherwise. Kelce helped him a lot against us. He doesn't have Kelce next to him. Just don't let him run around in wide open zones.

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                              Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                              • Nov 2012

Maybe a few LB blitzes to keep Tua rattled and take pressure off the green peas.

Comment

Working...
                              X