PDA

View Full Version : Encouraged that Bills' injuries are all minor.

TigerJ
09-23-2022, 04:14 PM
The long list of Bills injuries does make the Miami game more difficult and introduces some uncertainty about the outcome. The good news for me is that none of the injuries incurred in the first two games are long term. There is a good possibility most of Buffalo's wounded will be back in the lineup for the Baltimore game, and those who aren't, certainly by the Pittsburgh game. Of course, Tre white is eligible to return any time after the Baltimore game. The Bills could be pretty healthy real soon.

TheConsigliere
09-23-2022, 05:25 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Hyde's injury is indeed serious however I agree that although the number of injuries is alarming, it very well maybe a very short-term problem.

Skooby
09-23-2022, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I think we will be back at full-strength soon. Our backups should play well enough to keep us chugging along, maybe even make a few things interesting. White should be back soon too, talk about a good problem.

Novacane
09-23-2022, 09:38 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Hyde's injury is indeed serious however I agree that although the number of injuries is alarming, it very well maybe a very short-term problem.

You read that from the holiday Inn express Dr's that post here. They assume because he went for a 2nd opinion it's long term.

YardRat
09-23-2022, 10:26 PM
I hope none are long term. We're supposed to have one of the best programs and facilities in the league for rehabbing and maintenance, and I'm sure they are looking long term to try and be as healthy as possible at the end of the year.

Cntrygal
09-23-2022, 10:31 PM
I hope that's it's more of a get them to 100%, instead of 75% and being constantly injured throughout the season.

Night Train
09-23-2022, 11:32 PM
It's unfortunate to have this many injured so early. I guess a positive is others get snaps and experience, which may be key later in the season when a playoff spot is on the line. We'll be learning a lot about our depth.

The hype machine has been in overdrive for quite a while now, in regards to the Bills roster. The major wild card is always " barring injuries " and here we are already. Humbling.

Still bullish of course. Mend and get stronger for the long haul.

swiper
09-23-2022, 11:54 PM
It's a long season and the Bills were far from alone on the injury front after the first two weeks. It looks like a lot of teams are going to be down to scrubs by the time winter falls on us. Just continue to root for anyone that dons the red, white & blue. Go Bills!

TacklingDummy
09-24-2022, 01:18 AM
5 starters out on defense is a huge blow.

kgun12
09-24-2022, 02:44 AM
This is the huge down of a short preseason and limited action for starters.

Cntrygal
09-24-2022, 03:43 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> S Micah Hyde will be put on IR today due to his recent neck injury and is out for 2022, per agent <a href="https://twitter.com/jackbechta?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@jackbechta</a>. The hope is for a full return from the herniated disc in 2023.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1573696437002686464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Forward_Lateral
09-24-2022, 03:53 AM
You read that from the holiday Inn express Dr's that post here. They assume because he went for a 2nd opinion it's long term.

Might want to delete this

Typ0
09-24-2022, 04:16 AM
I think we got the guys to step up and put on a good performance Sunday. The ranks are quite depleted though a large wave of adversity hitting the team this week -- along with an opportunity to lay a hurting on some folks in the standings.

The Fins are about to get a huge dose of Josh Allen this game, this week, is the most important game we have ever played. Our coaches are going to have him running right up between the tackles again. McDermott just plain doesn't trust anyone else to handle the football behind the LOS. This weeks meeting topic was "how Josh Allen spoils Tua Fish".

If Allen is standing at the end we win.

Crisis
09-24-2022, 05:05 AM
This was a jinx thread.

jamze132
09-24-2022, 03:46 PM
Maybe the injury bug is our next curse. Who’s to say when the currently injured guys return we’re not just going to lose more throughout the season?

Canadian'eh!
09-25-2022, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the Jinx on Hyde.

gr8slayer
09-25-2022, 01:17 AM
Honestly, there's only one guy (won't say his name) that matters... as long as he's healthy, we'll be in every game.

TigerJ
09-28-2022, 01:25 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Hyde's injury is indeed serious however I agree that although the number of injuries is alarming, it very well maybe a very short-term problem.I heard about the seriousness of Hyde's injury well after my initial post. I know the sheer number of injuries necessitated the sighing of a couple veterans, but it looks like some of the wounded will be back for Baltimore and maybe most of the rest will be healthy for the Pittsburgh game.