X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

They don't know!

Sal on WGR pregame said that's the phrase all the young guys were using at breakfast. To all the talk about the Bills being so injured they are just saying They don't know how good we are because they haven't gotten to see us play. Now's our change to show what we have.

I love that attitude! Don't get mad. Come out and show me why I was wrong for doubting you! We could see some new star born today!

Go Bills!
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: They don't know!

Lots of new opportunities out there today!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      Sal on WGR pregame said that's the phrase all the young guys were using at breakfast. To all the talk about the Bills being so injured they are just saying They don't know how good we are because they haven't gotten to see us play. Now's our change to show what we have.

I love that attitude! Don't get mad. Come out and show me why I was wrong for doubting you! We could see some new star born today!

Go Bills!
      Plus these youngsters (besides wanting to prove themselves) have extremely experienced Poyer and Hyde working with them to do their jobs.

This is invaluable.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post

Go Bills!

I hope they kick the crap out of the dolphins!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X