Woodman
09-25-2022, 08:28 AM
Our defense had much of the day off.

Frazier is so disappointing.

Ingtar33
09-25-2022, 08:29 AM

the whole secondary were rookies and 2nd year guys. that said only greg rouseau showed up on the dline (and miller for one play)

Crisis
09-25-2022, 08:31 AM
Missed a 30 yard FG, didn't get a FG attempt off at end of half, and didn't get a FG attempt off at end of the game. Maybe McD should start using his timeouts better.

Novacane
09-25-2022, 08:33 AM
Missed a 30 yard FG, didn't get a FG attempt off at end of half, and didn't get a FG attempt off at end of the game. Maybe McD should start using his timeouts better.

Forgot about the one at the end of the half. Goat to McD for these guys still playing dumb.

Ingtar33
09-25-2022, 08:34 AM

hard to do that when someone is cramping up every play. time management wasn't the problem. the heat plus stupid reffering/vegas is what torp'd us. We weren't going to blow the fins out no matter what happened today. vegas had way too much money going on the bills at 5.5, and they didn't move the line at all. that should scream at you that the fix was in.

Gibby 2.0
09-25-2022, 08:34 AM

The defense did its job. I can not, in any way blame Frazier for this game. There will be times when I can, but I cannot do so today. Allen's fumbles, Bass's whiff, and whatever the heck that was supposed to be on the final drive did us in. The offense beat itself. Frazier actually, all things considered, had a very good and mostly well executed game plan considering what little he had to work with.

Ingtar33
09-25-2022, 08:36 AM
The defense did its job. I can not, in any way blame Frazier for this game. There will be times when I can, but I cannot do so today. Allen's fumbles, Bass's whiff, and whatever the heck that was supposed to be on the final drive did us in. The offense beat itself. Frazier actually, all things considered, had a very good and mostly well executed game plan considering what little he had to work with.

hard to blame the offense either with 4 linemen out, we had practice squad guys out there, plus diggs was basically missing the last quarter... we were down to throwing it to FBs and 3rd string running backs at one point.

Woodman
09-25-2022, 08:37 AM
The 3rd and 22 and rushing just 3 was plain str8 up stupid.

sukie
09-25-2022, 09:37 AM
This loss on the O

jamze132
09-25-2022, 10:06 AM
Felt like a preseason games with all the players I didn’t really recognize.

notacon
09-25-2022, 11:55 AM
The Bills were never going to go undefeated.

To lose a game considering the circumstances just validates that the Bills are the best team in the NFL.

Like TacklingDummy so correctly said (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261212-Respect-guys?p=4963733&viewfull=1#post4963733)....."Congrats to Tua and the fins for squeaking out a win against mostly Bills backups, second stringers, and practice squad players."

ParanoidAndroid
09-25-2022, 11:58 AM

Always take the easy points when the game is close. ALWAYS. That fake spike was garbage.

Ingtar33
09-25-2022, 12:05 PM
Always take the easy points when the game is close. ALWAYS. That fake spike was garbage.

That was something akin to a "firedrill" on a botched FG. JA fumbled the snap, by the time he got a hold of the ball the clock was at 0:01, he made the right choice, throwing it to Diggs, he was trying to get something out of a botched end to the half. hoping diggs could break a TD run out of it.

ParanoidAndroid
09-25-2022, 02:14 PM
That was something akin to a "firedrill" on a botched FG. JA fumbled the snap, by the time he got a hold of the ball the clock was at 0:01, he made the right choice, throwing it to Diggs, he was trying to get something out of a botched end to the half. hoping diggs could break a TD run out of it.

No. He stood up with 3 seconds left instead of clocking it. It was not the right decision. If it was all Josh, it was wrong.

Ingtar33
09-27-2022, 01:08 PM
you need to demonstrate "control" of the football on a fumble. I still believe he made the right choice.

YardRat
09-28-2022, 12:31 AM

I heard somewhere it wasn't a fake spike. Once he bobbled the ball he couldn't 'clock' it because it would have been called intentional grounding. And, I honestly don't know if that truly is the rule, or not.

Night Train
09-28-2022, 12:54 AM
Another misdirection of so called blame.

Entire secondary was out and the players were dopping like flies due to weather and injuries.

I get it. Bills lost and will lose some more. Hopefully they'll win enough to play in the post season.

Move on to Baltimore.

yordad
09-28-2022, 01:30 AM
It's in the rules, you have to get the snap clean yo spike. It would been a penalty even if a sec was left.