PDA

View Full Version : RI's take on Milloy

givemetheball
09-03-2003, 07:58 AM
I thought you all might like the take on Milloy from the talk that is taking place on RI radio. I would have to say that the talk is is 60-40 - 60% of the folks are shocked and angry that Milloy is gone. Of course, if he goes to the Bills they really will be ticked off. The 40% is stating that he is washed up, didn't do anything productive last year, has slowed down where he can't cover receivers, etc. I think they are trying to convince themselves that it was okay to let him go. The talk show host said that he wouldn't want to be a Pats receiver crossing the middle on Sunday - Milloy will be making a statement. The one thing you can't put a dollar sign on is his leadership and according to the local paper that will be sorely missed by his teammates. There are three bus loads of Pats/Bills fans leaving here on Saturday to head up to Buffalo. Should be some great conversations!!!!

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 08:08 AM
thanks for the input friend.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Yeah NE, you keep taking players like Antowain Smith who isn't washed up and the Bills will take players like Bledsoe and Milloy who are washed up.

saviorbledsoe
09-03-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
Yeah NE, you keep taking players like Antowain Smith who isn't washed up and the Bills will take players like Bledsoe and Milloy who are washed up.

God I hope that was sarcasm? :feedback:

lordofgun
09-03-2003, 09:41 AM
Good stuff! Welcome to the zone!

RedEyE
09-03-2003, 09:43 AM
This game is going to ****ing rock!!!!!

mybills
09-03-2003, 12:07 PM
i heard the same thing on the radio around 10 am. i'm sure they'll be non stop about this, even after he signs with someone..just like the drew fans were!