PDA

View Full Version : The officiating yesterday was absolutely disgusting

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2022, 11:11 PM
1.) How is Wilkins not flagged for the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver?

2.) How do you not see a blatant kick to Josh's nuts, not to mention the multiple times he was either hit low, or in the head.

3.) How on earth does Tua pass concussion protocol that fast, after basically being knocked out cold? That was also a BS late hit call, but whatever.

4.) You don't call a holding penalty all game, but decide that with 25 seconds left, it's the right time? Gimme a break.

What a complete joke. The league doesn't give a flying crap about protecting it's players. They only care if the player's name is Brady.

YardRat
09-25-2022, 11:17 PM
We had plenty of opportunities to overcome that and didn't.

We're supposed to be good enough now to render the officiating moot.

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2022, 11:23 PM

Did I say it was the reason they lost?

swiper
09-26-2022, 12:07 AM

Yes, but the lack of calls in certain situations was particularly glaring in this game.

There is absolutely no way that Tagovailoa passes concussion protocol to return. I have never seen that before. When somebody hits their head, gets up stumbling, never is allowed back in the same game. Never happened before in modern era of concussion protocols.

Historian
09-26-2022, 12:53 AM
The helmet to helmet disturbed me because it wasn't incidental....it was pretty violent.

I also thought his arm was going forward on the fumble.

Brady gets that ball back.

In fact, in the last ten seconds, the ref stops the clock to set the ball down for Brady so he can spike it.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2022, 01:03 AM
The helmet to helmet was pretty bad and I don't know how Tua came out for the second half.

Other than those two things, I don't think the game was called/refed poorly.

At least not in a way that made it favorable to only one side.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2022, 02:20 AM
The helmet to helmet was pretty bad and I don't know how Tua came out for the second half.

Other than those two things, I don't think the game was called/refed poorly.

At least not in a way that made it favorable to only one side.

Did you not see the Danielsan kick to Josh's nuts after he threw a bass? It was blatant

Woodman
09-26-2022, 02:32 AM
Did you not see the Danielsan kick to Josh's nuts after he threw a bass? It was blatant

YES IT ABSOLUTELY SHOULD HAVE DRAWN A PERSONAL FOUL AND THE SAME FOR THE HELMET TO HELMET THAT WAS IGNORED!

mightysimi
09-26-2022, 03:11 AM

Yeah that was Ingram with a left roundhouse to the junk.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2022, 03:58 AM

I must have missed that one as did the rest of the people I was watching with.

I will also say the Gabe Davis play in the endzone should have been challenged. Looked like he had two feet down with possession. But it was a pretty bang bang play that can and will be called either way on the field.

mightysimi
09-26-2022, 04:03 AM
I must have missed that one as did the rest of the people I was watching with.

I will also say the Gabe Davis play in the endzone should have been challenged. Looked like he had two feet down with possession. But it was a pretty bang bang play that can and will be called either way on the field.

considering the Kelce 2 pt conversion.

Goobylal
09-27-2022, 06:35 AM
A fairly officiated game and the Bills win.

Typ0
09-27-2022, 09:16 AM

Nobody is that good!!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
09-27-2022, 11:04 AM
Kick to the balls.
Face mask on Allen.
Helmet to helmet on Knox.
Blowing whistle on free play.
Gabe's TD catch.
Allen's arm going forward on fumble.
Grabbing Allen's junk in the pile.
Low hits on Allen.
Holding called on 2nd to last play.
62 pass attempts not 1 PI or holding.
Allowing Tua to go back in game.

I'm sure I'm missing quite a few.

That is why this loss pisses me off. I can except losing when you clearly get beat. But this loss was complete bull****.

Goobylal
09-27-2022, 11:08 AM
Kick to the balls.
Face mask on Allen.
Helmet to helmet on Knox.
Blowing whistle on free play.
Gabe's TD catch.
Allen's arm going forward on fumble.
Grabbing Allen's junk in the pile.
Low hits on Allen.
Holding called on 2nd to last play.
62 pass attempts not 1 PI or holding.
Allowing Tua to go back in game.

I'm sure I'm missing quite a few.

That is why this loss pisses me off. I can except losing when you clearly get beat. But this loss was complete bull****.

Good list but Josh fumbled and Gabe didn't complete the act of catching.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2022, 11:42 AM
Good list but Josh fumbled and Gabe didn't complete the act of catching.

Had 2 feet down, ball tucked away, then slapped out.

Doesn't the play in the endzone end once possession was established? Doesn't matter if it was knocked out when the play is over.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2022, 11:43 AM
https://twitter.com/Tickets_Buffalo/status/1574205535561437186?t=8k_2cCTAi7ne19o9fU3ljg&s=19

Goobylal
09-27-2022, 11:44 AM
Maybe.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2022, 11:46 AM
Maybe. If it wasn't in the end zone it could have been ruled a fumble.

DraftBoy
09-27-2022, 07:09 PM
I didn’t think it was a poorly reffed game. A coupe of 15 yard penalties weren’t going to win us the game. We got beat, just have to move on.

yordad
09-28-2022, 01:34 AM
It looked to me like there was a PI early hit on about 50% of the passes.

OpIv37
09-28-2022, 01:38 AM
1.) How is Wilkins not flagged for the helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver?

2.) How do you not see a blatant kick to Josh's nuts, not to mention the multiple times he was either hit low, or in the head.

3.) How on earth does Tua pass concussion protocol that fast, after basically being knocked out cold? That was also a BS late hit call, but whatever.

4.) You don't call a holding penalty all game, but decide that with 25 seconds left, it's the right time? Gimme a break.

What a complete joke. The league doesn't give a flying crap about protecting it's players. They only care if the player's name is Brady.

The late hit on Milano was the right call. Real time, I thought it was weak, but when you watch the replay, Milano did extend his arms and push Tua after the ball was gone. It wasn't much, but he didn't need to do it. The QB is gonna get that call every time.

You're absolutely right about the concussion protocol though. I was shocked at how quickly they let him on the field. I saw that the league was looking into it but I doubt anything will happen. Even if it does, it's too late. Whatever damage was done to Tua has already occurred.

There were a lot of no-call's in Miami's favor all game.

Forward_Lateral
09-28-2022, 02:22 AM
I didn’t think it was a poorly reffed game. A coupe of 15 yard penalties weren’t going to win us the game. We got beat, just have to move on.
Again, I have no idea what game you watched.

swiper
09-28-2022, 05:20 AM
Again, I have no idea what game you watched.

At the very least, there was a lot of holding going on that wasn't getting called.

Forward_Lateral
09-28-2022, 05:42 AM
At the very least, there was a lot of holding going on that wasn't getting called.

Which, honestly, I'm fine with, as long as you don't decide to call the first holding penalty with 20 seconds left in the game, in the most important drive of the game.