Since I'm tired of the smelly fishes, let's turn our attention to some blackbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Since I'm tired of the smelly fishes, let's turn our attention to some blackbirds

For week 3, the Ravens appeared to be a bit dinged up, it'll be interesting to see how that list changes tomorrow and how we may match up. (there's 4 CB's on this list!)

In addition to the gameday injuries against the Pats. Baltimore Ravens left tackle Patrick Mekari (ankle), pass rusher Justin Houston (groin) and defensive tackle Michael Pierce (arm) were ruled out against New England. Link
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Cntrygal
    • Jul 2002

Re: Since I'm tired of the smelly fishes, let's turn our attention to some blackbirds

The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      • Jul 2002

Re: Since I'm tired of the smelly fishes, let's turn our attention to some blackbirds

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Their corners must be OK if they are cutting guys at that position.

Worley is an interesting name to keep on the back-burner. He's struggled to find a home, but he was here in 2020 for the Arizona game, putting in snaps at corner and on teams.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

What does our injury list look like?
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
            What does our injury list look like?
            Well.... 50% of the list managed some sort of practice. LINK

The Ravens haven't updated their list.... except to put our info on it.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

Ravens Injury List

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Thanks cntrygal…when I first saw Miller I was like what the hell is wrong with Von?
                Last edited by kgun12; 09-28-2022, 10:37 AM.
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

download.jpg

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                  X