PDA

View Full Version : Bills Cut Dl Brewer, Emili - Sign DT Justin Zimmer and CB Jordan Miller

Night Train
10-04-2022, 05:20 AM
Defensive tackle Justin Zimmer is back with the Buffalo Bills.

The Bills announced that Zimmer and cornerback Jordan Miller have been signed to the practice squad. Defensive tackles C.J. Brewer and Prince Emili were released from the practice squad.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-04-2022, 05:23 AM
jeesh.... Prince Emili deflected the pass that Poyer picked first one. Cold.

mightysimi
10-04-2022, 06:24 AM
jeesh.... Prince Emili deflected the pass that Poyer picked first one. Cold.

It hit him in the facemask. I don't think he did anything but be tall. Great play for the team though.

Woodman
10-04-2022, 07:10 AM
We cut Prince :scratch: not sure that was the right move.

Very pleased to have Justin back .... one question, is he game ready?

sukie
10-04-2022, 08:12 AM
Raaassspberry Beret… (sigh)

swiper
10-04-2022, 08:23 AM
Zimmer just 10 mos out of ACL repair. And won't be in shape.

Woodman
10-04-2022, 09:08 AM
Ready by??????????

Prov401
10-04-2022, 10:30 PM
What a ruthless business. I read that Emil has been a Bills fan growing up. Was raised not too far from Buffalo and he had to be living out his dream last week. I find it a little odd that we'd go back to Zimmer who is coming off knee surgery. He must of really shown something in that tryout.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-05-2022, 01:00 AM
What a ruthless business. I read that Emil has been a Bills fan growing up. Was raised not too far from Buffalo and he had to be living out his dream last week. I find it a little odd that we'd go back to Zimmer who is coming off knee surgery. He must of really shown something in that tryout.

All business is ruthless

TheConsigliere
10-05-2022, 01:55 AM
Zimmer just 10 mos out of ACL repair. And won't be in shape.

Even with a good doctor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravi4YtUTxo&ab_channel=DontHateOnJord

Woodman
10-06-2022, 03:25 AM
The guy (Zimmer) is an energizer bunny ..... relentless at his task .... love his attitude, hope he's 100% soon, he'll fit right in and be great and dependable depth.

Emil, I hate to lose him but who know's he might end up back somehow. :idunno: