• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Josh Allen’s gross pregame ritual is here to stay

Some entertainers and athletes have certain things they do before, during, or after performances that help them feel better or stay motivated. In fact, Buffalo Bills star quarterback Josh Allen has his very own ritual that he partakes in before every game:

he throws up.

As gross as it may be, the action somehow comforts Allen, and he recently talked about it to linebacker Von Miller on The Voncast. “It’s not anxiety. I don’t feel it anywhere else. I just get this weird, gaggy sensation,” Allen told Miller. “There’s just a trigger. As soon as we get done with our pregame, I run inside, I put my helmet by my locker and it’s just like, ‘alright, I gotta get something up’.”
    Last edited by Woodman; 10-06-2022, 06:41 AM.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Josh Allen’s gross pregame ritual is here to stay

Really Josh damn.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
    X